06 Jettta TDI fuse panel c top row no power, there

fluxcore

Veteran Member
TDI
06 jetta tdi
3 hot leads below 1 ground up top. should there be 4 hot leads there and why does the ground go to the relay panel, and i can't find power on top row. thanks
were much.

fluxcore

Veteran Member
TDI
06 jetta tdi
yes no back on it and i described the cables i thought i described it. i don't know why there no power on top and ground going to relay panel i think it works with key. thanks

Last edited:

SilverGhost

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 Golf - totaled :(, wife's '13 Beetle - buy back, TDIless
What color is the wire you called a ground? Are you looking at the Triangular shaped fuse panel on the end of the dash?

Jason

PS; a picture of what you are looking at would help A LOT.

fluxcore

Veteran Member
TDI
06 jetta tdi
What color is the wire you called a ground? Are you looking at the Triangular shaped fuse panel on the end of the dash?

Jason

PS; a picture of what you are looking at would help A LOT.
it black, please inform me on how to upload a picture

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
Short version:
Select Upload button, follow prompts (check your file type)
At the end, harvest the url to use as a link for your post
Note there are 3 sizes with separate urls For large data use the thumbnail, it shows the full size when clicked.

Or more complete instructions in my signature.

fluxcore

Veteran Member
TDI
06 jetta tdi
Well, there is your first problem. That's not ground. A brown wire is ground. On a VW red are battery positive, black are switched positive (IE: ignition), and brown are ground.
Jason
Thanks Jason I'll check today. I know it good to plug then there relay panel?? may need a good scanner Thanks

Last edited:

fluxcore

Veteran Member
TDI
06 jetta tdi
Hope this help the car has no,key power, dash light or wiper action? do i need a expert electrical tdi member, scanner. thanks Jim i think i found problem on j317 power supply relay terminal 30,b+( in Bentley expensive book i tested relay panel socket I picked two 12 volt and 1 12 volt thee 4th hole i got 0. so i used track tool see what i could find. i din't pick up any on the side with all the wires, but on black side of plastic, the track sensed the wire up about 2" up. then it stopped, think found the problem, and what i do with it!!

Last edited: