FS: 1999.5 golf TDI 02m highly modified

TDI
1999.5 golf tdi
SOLD!!

This german made 1999.5 Golf has about 280,000 miles on it, and is very highly modified. It has an eff code 02m 6spd transaxle from a pd150, professionally installed around 2004ish by reid vann. It has GTI 337 brakes, pd150 vnt17 turbo, wolfsburg jetta front and rear seats, german domestic market dealer option trailer hitch and electrics made by westfalia. Koni red shocks, vr6 gti springs. Euro front bumper already painted to match (not yet installed.) rear hatch parcel tray from a Jetta wagon. Sits flush with the backseat when folded down. W8 overhead console with nightlights. Center console from newer golf with non-folding cupholders. GTI head lights with fog lights, hooked to euro headlight switch. All through factory wiring. Single din Alpine stereo, factory speakers. Yakima rack w two bicycle trays.
Lost access to my original tdiclub user id jester69, search that id for some history on the car.
New injection pump, new alternator and timing belt kit installed by car doc automotive in Saint Louis for over $2500 about 20,000 or so miles ago. Have receipt.
Brakes are quite rusted from sitting, have four new rotors and four pad sets to include with the sale. Rotors are the wrong ones, but i think the pads might be correct Hood latch is broken, new one included with sale. Drivers mirror broken, new one included with sale. Rear hatch doesn't lock, but operates fine otherwise.
One door has a dent in it, used undented color matched door included with sale.
Included is a set of four Oe volkswagen BBS 16 inch wheels with one of them that is bent. Rx226.
Has been parked for maybe 2 years, took it to denver and back from saint louis not long before it was parked. Only reason i parked it was because i bought a newer range rover. Car starts easily and im sure you could drive it home anywhere with the hood latch replaced.
Asking N/A, negotiable for a quick sale. Car located in Saint Louis, MO
Photos:
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0C5nhQSTDngGi
Updated photo link for those who had problems with Apple link:
http://imgur.com/a/TpwwD

Last edited:
TDI
1999.5 golf tdi
Price drop to less than I paid for a brand new injection pump and brand new alternator and timing belt to be installed professionally by a known TDI expert. This car is a great car, just needs a little TLC.

TDI
1999.5 golf tdi
Transmission is stock, for a PD 150. EFF code I had second gear replaced professionally buy an Audi dealer in St. Louis, other than that it is as delivered by Volkswagen. It is in very good shape, it had about 36,000 miles on it when put in my car, purchased from northern England. My car had about 110,000 on the car when 6spd transmission was installed.

Had no problem since. works great this car is gonna be a heck of a deal for somebody!

TDI
1999.5 golf tdi
All pm's replied.

Sorry for any delay, the forum was not notifying me when I got new private messages, I did not realize I had some stacked up. Apologies!

Put an additional link to another photo album in the original post.

http://imgur.com/a/TpwwD

Last edited:
TDI
1999.5 golf tdi
Starter went out, planning to buy a used one on ebay and put it in, but another price drop to account for the starter being out.

Car is available! Let's make a deal.