want to post for sale

bigdogtruck

TDI
2004 Jetta Wagons (2)
I would like to post a car for sale on this forum but don't seem to be able to upload my photos. I am a newbie, lurking mostly for a few years, so wonder if I cannot put attachments on a post? any help would be great.
Val

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
Though most forum software interfaces would lead you to believe you can "attach" images (or even files) those features are disabled.

To post pics you'll need to have them hosted online (TDIClub has a photos link to a gallery) and then link the images (either as links or embedded).

Hope this helps.

Thanks

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
The gallery does a weird thing when trying to obtain the url of the image, but there's a thumbnail link created at the bottom of each image.

Like such

But if you pull the direct link of the thumbnail out of the link, and remove the thumbs/ from it, you get the following. Easy peasy, right?

Hope this helps

bigdogtruck

TDI
2004 Jetta Wagons (2)
But if you pull the direct link of the thumbnail out of the link, and remove the thumbs/ from it, you get the following. Easy peasy, right?

:eek: I realize you are trying to help me and I am really grateful.... but this sentence doesn't really seem like english... I am truly lost

I did manage to kinda get photos up on the post so it will have to do. I appreciate your patience.

Last edited: