WANTED: A 96/97 Passat tdi Station Wagon...

goldandblack

Veteran Member
TDI
TDI 97 Passat
Does anyone know of a 96/97 tdi Passat Station Wagon for sale ? My son in Macon Ga. is looking for one and I introduced this great TDI Club to him as a good place to start looking.

I still wonder why VW will not bring a Passat TDI over because they would sell like naked pictures of Dolly Parton. I'd buy one without hesitation and use my 97 Passat TDI with 109,000 miles as my second car.

Don't let me down if one of those jewels is out there and up for sale.

goldandblack

Veteran Member
TDI
TDI 97 Passat
cloudnine, R U kidding me ? Where are the free pictures of Dolly Parton ? Real or Fake ?

I'm looking for a 96/97 Passat TDI Station Wagon but a naked pic of Dolly would ease the pain of not finding the TDI.

JohninSanDiego

A 96 TDI wagon was posted last night in the Classifieds / For Sale section of this forum. I think it was in Lake Tahoe, CA. I'm on the fence about selling mine sometime soon too.

Good luck!

John

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
I have three but, there're all for me! Just kidding. Keep watching the classifieds here on the forum. I may have three variants available soon. 96 w/63K, 97 w/91K, & 96 w/155K (but pristine). They won't be cheap (CA KBB full retail) and you must not hiccup or they will be gone. Later!