FS: 2015 Golf Sportwagen SEL - White 27k Miles - UTAH

thMK7sw

TDI
2015 Golf SW TDI SEL
2015 Golf Sportwagen SEL TDI in White.

Private Sale. Car was sold to me by VW after the buyback. Had 14,000 miles when I bought it. Was registered through the VW claims portal. Phase 2 fix completed, not payment eligible.

$16,300

Located in Utah.

Has an extended warranty. No dents or damage, huge panoramic sunroof, folding seats, custom fit floor mats (from an Audi A3 but fit perfectly). The SEL is top of the line, heated seats, navigation, dual climate control, LED interior lighting, Power Seat, synthetic leather seating, bluetooth and has tow hitch (professionally installed). Doesn't have the LP or DAP. Has brand new tires since Saturday 01/26/2019. I will also throw in the roof rack (VW OEM rack $300).

10K and 20K maintenance done at VW dealer.

Absolutely love this car, selling because we're going back to school and have two kids. Cars are going to be lowest on my priorities for a few years.
Comment or send me a PM if interested. I might take a little while to get back, I'll try to check daily.

Thanks!

Edit: For serious offers and inquiries, feel free to send me a text @ 801-691-9960. I have been bad at checking PM's on this forum..

Last edited:

ToBiN

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Sportwagen TDI/M6; 2006 Dodge 3500 Cummins/M6 Mega Cab; 2011 Jetta TDI/M6 (sold)
Nice Price on a nice car.

Good luck with the sale.