www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old May 5th, 2014, 12:04   #61
A5INKY

Fuel Economy: pretty good

Derby is over and reality is starting to filter back in to Louisville.

A big "thank you" to all my customers so far that have made Skunkwerx a success so far.

Now stocking more hard parts than ever for those just-in-case occurrences. Getting a clutch installed and find a cracked release fork or leaky rear main seal? No problem, in stock. Limp mode issue diagnosed as failed VNT actuator? Got many cars covered for that too. Most common timing belt kits are in stock in addition to a full compliment of fluids and filters. Also stocking DieselGeek Panzer plates for the most common TDIs.

Lastly, don't forget I can set you up with a Malone tune for all TDIs 2000 to present including DSG with no extra labor charges.

Cheers!

A5INKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 15:22   #62
bjmarler
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 51/45/41

This is GREAT news. Finally a TDI expert within driving distance of middle TN. Woot!!!

I will definitely be contacting you in the future. My 2004 Jetta TDI has finally fallen prey to the EGR leaking problem.

I'm guessing that instead of me paying a ton of money to replace both pipes, which will eventually just break again, I can just have you do an EGR delete kit and then get a Tune + CEL delete option?

Does that sound reasonable as a plan?
Old May 9th, 2014, 11:20   #63
gunselman
Veteran Member

I have to throw my +1 in here for Dax. He recently installed a South Bend Stg. 2 endurance clutch in my 03' Jetta TDi. I actually drove down from Indianapolis to Louisville to have it done. He was nice enough to let me hangout while he completed the install.

The only problem is now i want more power to take full advantage of the clutch!
gunselman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 19:18   #64
HD F250

I had the pleasure of doing business with Dax the past few days and I am very happy with his service. The plan was to do the EGR delete and Stage 1 Malone tuneon my 02 ALH, but after we seen the nearly clogged intake he swapped his spare in for a very fair price. I waited and we talked during the install. Nearing the end of the work, I told him I needed to my timing belt and he had everything in stock. At that, he drove me home and kept my car overnight and completed it by the next afternoon.

Highly recommended, very knowledgable and good dude! Thanks Dax, looking forward to getting my GF's 2010 tuned, deleted and straight piped.
HD F250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 11:59   #65
A5INKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmarler View Post
This is GREAT news. Finally a TDI expert within driving distance of middle TN. Woot!!!

I will definitely be contacting you in the future. My 2004 Jetta TDI has finally fallen prey to the EGR leaking problem.

I'm guessing that instead of me paying a ton of money to replace both pipes, which will eventually just break again, I can just have you do an EGR delete kit and then get a Tune + CEL delete option?

Does that sound reasonable as a plan?
Easily done and never have to replace those EGR pipes again. I also stock a very complete BEW EGR kit that can even include a blanking plate for the valve itself. No more removing the EGR to get the valve cover off

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunselman View Post
I have to throw my +1 in here for Dax. He recently installed a South Bend Stg. 2 endurance clutch in my 03' Jetta TDi. I actually drove down from Indianapolis to Louisville to have it done. He was nice enough to let me hangout while he completed the install.

The only problem is now i want more power to take full advantage of the clutch!
Thanks for the post Gunselman, glad you like the clutch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD F250 View Post
I had the pleasure of doing business with Dax the past few days and I am very happy with his service. The plan was to do the EGR delete and Stage 1 Malone tuneon my 02 ALH, but after we seen the nearly clogged intake he swapped his spare in for a very fair price. I waited and we talked during the install. Nearing the end of the work, I told him I needed to my timing belt and he had everything in stock. At that, he drove me home and kept my car overnight and completed it by the next afternoon.

Highly recommended, very knowledgable and good dude! Thanks Dax, looking forward to getting my GF's 2010 tuned, deleted and straight piped.
Always a pleasure HD!

Old May 19th, 2014, 12:01   #66
A5INKY

Default Northern Michigan - Malone Tuning Services This Friday, May 23rd

Taking a little vacation to Fredric, Michigan this weekend and am considering bringing my tuning rig. Tuning would only be offered on Friday and appointments would have to be scheduled in advance.

I am able to tune all TDIs from 2000 to present including DSG tunes. Tunes and pricing are listed on Malone's website, no extra labor costs. Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX all accepted.

Please email (over PM) to set an appointment: dax@skunkwerx-performance.com.

Hope to meet a few N. MI TDI Clubbers this Friday!

Old May 19th, 2014, 19:36   #67
2011TDIGOLF

TDI(s): 2011 Golf

If you make an appointment how many hours does it take you to do this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A5INKY View Post
2009 - Present Common Rail TDI "Stage 2" Power Up Kit!

Unleash the beast! Kit includes a "Buzzken" stainless steel DPF/LP EGR delete*** downpipe and Malone Stage 2 Tune that will result in an additional 30 WHP / 70 WTQ! Skunkwerx is offering a CR140 Stage 2 upgrade installed for only $1389*

Options:
Malone DSG tune (required for DSG equipped cars) + $499
Resonator** + $60
High Flow Metallic Cat** + $180

Installations are performed by appointment only. Balance due on completion and delivery, all major credit cards accepted.

*price is for manual transmission cars only, not including tax
** special order basis, deposit required

*** For off-road use only
- These modifications may be a violation of federal emissions regulations, for off-road vehicles only.
- Neither TDIClub nor any person taking action or inaction on its behalf may be held accountable for these modifications.
- It is up to each individual vehicle owner or operator to take responsibility for his/her actions
2011TDIGOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 07:27   #68
A5INKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TDIGOLF View Post
If you make an appointment how many hours does it take you to do this?
DP install, tuning and logging to verify tune takes 5-6 hours. Because I work by appointment only I am able to keep my appointments on time, no worries of another job bumping an appointment back.

DPs are kept in stock, so feel free to hit me up!

Old June 4th, 2014, 14:54   #69
Golf GLS TDI

How much for parts and labor to do the t belt with a metal impeller water pump on a 99.5 Jetta?
Golf GLS TDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2014, 22:01   #70
A5INKY

Super busy at the shop . Good thing I LOVE working on TDIs!

Been hard to keep up with calls, emails and estimates. My apologies to anyone I have missed. Please drop me an email reminder and I will get back to you as quick as I can. My email is under my "contact" page of my website which can be reached by clicking on my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf GLS TDI View Post
How much for parts and labor to do the t belt with a metal impeller water pump on a 99.5 Jetta?
Please send me a quick email if you would and I'll send you a detailed quote.

Old June 13th, 2014, 06:56   #71
darkscout
Grammar Scout

TDI(s): 2003 Golf

E-mailed.
Old June 15th, 2014, 15:21   #72
GASDAG
Veteran Member

Hey Dax, just wanted to say thanks again for the work on my car. I just put the new wheels/ tires on and I feel like I have gotten used to the tune. The car feels like new, suspension is smooth and quiet, and the engine now pulls like a train. One of my friends described it as "raging top end pull". Haha. No issues with passing power, and it seems to want to fly to 80-90 mph when I'm trying to stay under 70. I can't believe it pulls so hard to redline now. Also seem to have got nearly 350 miles on my first 1/2 tank. Dying to see if mpg is going way up.
Thumbs up for a great guy doing great work. I'll be a repeat customer when it's time for a bigger turbo and full exhaust. Cheers
GASDAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2014, 09:09   #73
A5INKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkscout View Post
E-mailed.
We're all set. Car is snug in the shop and will be getting it's Wavetrac LSD, taller 5th gear and Southbend clutch soon. Safe travels to you and your wife as you journey to your new home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASDAG View Post
Hey Dax, just wanted to say thanks again for the work on my car. I just put the new wheels/ tires on and I feel like I have gotten used to the tune. The car feels like new, suspension is smooth and quiet, and the engine now pulls like a train. One of my friends described it as "raging top end pull". Haha. No issues with passing power, and it seems to want to fly to 80-90 mph when I'm trying to stay under 70. I can't believe it pulls so hard to redline now. Also seem to have got nearly 350 miles on my first 1/2 tank. Dying to see if mpg is going way up.
Thumbs up for a great guy doing great work. I'll be a repeat customer when it's time for a bigger turbo and full exhaust. Cheers
Thank you so much for the great review. You were a pleasure to work with, communicative, organized and making the best decisions for your car in the long run. I enjoyed the whole interaction and look forward to working with you again. Cheers!

Busy week in the shop, 5 tunes scheduled, 2 common rail downpipe installs and another timing belt with EGR work along with a few oil changes and the like. Back to spinnin' o' the spanners!

Old July 21st, 2014, 04:18   #74
A5INKY

Skunkwerx will be closed until August 7th for a much needed vacation. I have a couple cars to finish up early this week but am not taking any more work on until I return. Please feel free to email any future scheduling needs to dax@skunkwerx-performance.com, emails will be replied to after my return.

A sincere "thank you" to all of my customers so far and those to come!

Old August 8th, 2014, 07:33   #75
A5INKY

Had a great trip out west to see family and friends. Got some mountain biking, backpacking and trout fishing in with my kids while we were staying near Aspen too

Back at it now. Have a few big jobs to finish this weekend and some customer cars to make faster next week...