www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old February 4th, 2014, 11:06   #1
cevans
TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI Parts Ninja Vendor
w/Business number

Default 5-Speed and 6-Speed Single-Mass Clutch Kits ON SALE

All Orders over $25 Ship for $9.95 or less! Your order may qualify for free standard or express shipping too!

Just because the snow is falling fast and piling up, doesn't mean IDParts isn't working to get parts at the best deals possible.
This month we have expanded our selection of VALEO products. VALEO makes starters, alternators, radiators, compressors, wipers, and more for VW, Mercedes, BMW and others. IDParts carries a wide selection of these items at great prices.
Right now all single-mass conversion clutch kits are on sale. Valeo clutch kits are perfect for those looking for an OE replacement clutch and aren't interested in power upgrades and power clutches. Valeo clutches drive like OE clutches and are usually rattle-free.

New 20k & 40k Service Kits!

For years we have sold TDI oil change kits and TDI filter packs as separate items. But, what happens when you need a filter pack AND oil, lets say for the 20,000 mile or 40,000 mile service? Our latest service kits are made up of the exact items the factory service calls for.
TDI 20k Service Kits include oil, oil filter, fuel filter and cabin filter.
If you have a manual transmission you just need to add an air filter to the 20k kit to make it a 40k kit. For those cars with DSG transmissions we have specific 40k service kits that INCLUDE the DSG service.

Last edited by cevans; February 11th, 2014 at 07:48.
cevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2014, 12:49   #2
cevans
TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI Parts Ninja Vendor
w/Business number

Price update - A5 Jetta TDI clutch kits sale price is $359, not $449 as originally posted.
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:48   #3
cevans
TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI Parts Ninja Vendor
w/Business number

Updated with links to new 20k and 40k service kits.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 18:57   #4
p930man
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: jetta 40-50

Hello! Wondering which (if any) of these kits I need to convert my automatic DSG transmission from dual mass flywheel to single mass flywheel. Can't figure it out on the internet, sadly
p930man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2019, 15:33   #5
hevster1

TDI(s): 98 NB
Fuel Economy: 40-42

Quote:
Originally Posted by p930man View Post
Hello! Wondering which (if any) of these kits I need to convert my automatic DSG transmission from dual mass flywheel to single mass flywheel. Can't figure it out on the internet, sadly
None. These are meant for Manual transmissions. Your vehicle has one flywheel only which must be used.
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
hevster1 is offline   Reply With Quote