MID-WEST SPRING GTG

GeWilli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none in the fleet (99.5 Golf RIP, 96 B4V sold)
EVERY ONE STAND UP AND NOTICE

Come to the big GTG in Hastings Michigan at the TDI barn!

Lots of fun - food - and folks - May 19th adn 20th. Biggest part will be the 19th.

anything tthat you are curious about will probably be done - manifold removal - Timing belt change - oil change - bypass filter install - the list goes on - check the michigan GTG thread for more information.

Chicago area folks - Ohio - Indiana - Ill noise - Wisconcheeseheads - UPers - Ontario people.

Join the Michigan Chapter of the TDI club as we host the big spring Midwest bash

The Ripster

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time
Nicely done, it is one of the friendliest bunch around, hang your egos at the door, because you will get the razzed if we can find a flaw in your character, or your car, what oil you use etc., a great host in Hondo, and whatever effort you make to attend will be well worth it. In fact this has grown so large lately, just might have to take some time off to attend. Gotta see that manifold cleaning, a must do, if I get the chance, after seeing it come off.

Golf Girl

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2000, satin silver
I will check the calendar!
Sounds fun!

------------------
Jenni
2000 Golf GLS TDI, Putt Putt, my little sleeper
debadged/GTI tails/UPsolute chip/smoked corner markers...coming soon: 17" VW Long Beach on Michelin Pilot Sports/Pipercross cone filter/tint

rgoetz

Veteran Member
TDI
None currently
If I wasn't going to be in Michigan THE NEXT WEEK I'd come out. Dang!

Maybe I can meet some of you guys when I'm out there, visiting family and friends, in Brighton & Ann Arbor, May 27-31.

------------------
Rob
2000 Golf GLS TDI (UPsolute chip; VNT turbo tweak; K&N; de-screened; extra brake lights; "euro" (red) map lights; upgraded Relay 109; euro badge (red "DI"))
2000 Passat GLS Variant 1.8T (UPsolute chip; Forge DV; K&N; extra brake lights; "euro" (red) map lights; Thule rack & ski box)
Studded Nokian Hakka 1's on both

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
I will be driving 609 miles one way to attend this GTG and I can not wait to get started!!!
How about installing my new Quaife?

jimmyz

Veteran Member
Kenosha, WI - former home of the late AMC
TDI
TDI Jetta GLS, '99.5, Silver Arrow, 2010 Jetta Salsa Red TDI Cup Edition w/DSG, 2 x 2016 TDI Touareg Execs
I'm looking forward to attending. Only about four hours from my home in Cheeseland. Can't wait to use my new Rhino ramps.

Vhunter

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 silver Jetta 5spd TDI
I have the vacation set aside, and I am looking forward to meeting some of the guys
that I chat with on the IRC and the forums.

I'll be bringing some E-code lights and would like to clean the intake. I have been oil free for about 16K miles, but before that...

Can't wait! Its only about 680 miles!
Drive ON!