High Cetane in VA between DC and Richmond,VA?

moncureww

TDI
Jetta GLS, 2004, Platinum Grey, Grey Leather, ESP, Winter Package
Does anyone know of any good fueling stations in VA off Interstate 95 between Richmond VA and washington DC with high-cetane or lower sulfur fuels? I just got my TDI and want to put the best fuel in it. Thanks so much for your help!
Webb

mrGutWrench

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, 5-speed, 563K Miles (July '23)
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know of any good fueling stations in VA off Interstate 95 between Richmond VA and washington DC with high-cetane or lower sulfur fuels? I just got my TDI and want to put the best fuel in it. Thanks so much for your help! Webb

[/ QUOTE ]

__. It's hard to find really good fuel in the DC area but I've had good luck with at "Mr. Fuel" at exit 104 (just north of the Kings Dominion exit) off I-95. The fuel is marked 45 cetane and with a shot of PS or Primrose, it works well.

__. I spend about a week a month in Alexandria VA and I find the price at Mr Fuel to be .30 - .35 - even .40 cents cheaper than the fuel available near I-395 and Shirlington. There is a Flying J at the same exit and the fuel is usually a cent or two cheaper. The MrFuel station is easy to get to, easy to pump and pay.