If your goal is 180 WHP, here's what I would suggest:
- GTD1752VRK turbo
- PD150 injectors
- PD150 Head bolts
- PD150 TIP with R32 DSG Airbox and snorkel
- Stronger clutch of your choosing
- Freer flowing exhaust
- Updated tune for those parts

If you were to install all of those components you'd easily make 180 WHP, if not maybe a little more.

NewTdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Bora, Reflex Silver
Depending on the tune with the suggested upgrades that 3LEM3NT suggested I think that 200 is more realistic goal if you throw in an 11mm pump which adds a little more response to the overall response.. I am about 170 with a much smaller turbo and PP764 nozzles set at stage 1 flow for minimal smoke and a RC3 tune.. The GTD1752 will be my next upgrade along with a FMIC.

Last edited:

yahmon

Veteran Member
TDI
04 passat tdi 6spd stage2 webasto TC3 , 04 passatW8 6 spd, 10 Jetta TDI 6spd stage 1
Depending on the tune with the suggested upgrades that 3LEM3NT suggested I think that 200 is more realistic goal if you throw in an 11mm pump which adds a little more response to the overall response.. I am about 170 with a much smaller turbo and PP764 nozzles set at stage 1 flow for minimal smoke and a RC3 tune.. The GTD1752 will be my next upgrade along with a FMIC.
And how do you fit that on an 05?

MORTAMIR

Veteran Member
TDI
MKIV GOLF 05 BEW, DURAMAX LBZ, X5 35D
Ya So here is my update. So I got the Kerma 150 hp kit installed. So stage 2 endurance clutch, their just barely bigger than stock turbo V2. 3 inch turbo back exhaust as well as new Map 3.0. I also removed the egr valve and cooler and installed a BRM intake manifold with the malone adapter. I put in a darkside PIP.

So something I could use some help with. Normally your air intake meets up and connects with your intake manifold and stabilizes it. Well mine just get close enough. So Brm intake manifold and darkside PIP. Doesnt match well and I am not sure who to go to get a custom piece to stabilize my PIP.

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4's and the Cummins
And how do you fit that on an 05?
Like dual-plugging a Hardly-Ableson; drill the injector hole on the other side of the valves for the VE units, I don't see any reason to remove the PD units. Use silicone tubing to hook up the injectors to the pump...:)
cheers,
Douglas

yahmon

Veteran Member
TDI
04 passat tdi 6spd stage2 webasto TC3 , 04 passatW8 6 spd, 10 Jetta TDI 6spd stage 1
Like dual-plugging a Hardly-Ableson; drill the injector hole on the other side of the valves for the VE units, I don't see any reason to remove the PD units. Use silicone tubing to hook up the injectors to the pump...:)
cheers,
Douglas
Dang my shortsightedness, i am all in on that solution, not sure why i didn't think of that myself.