Nov. FF GTG

ttcheung

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 TDI Sportwagen 6MT
Hello,

I would like to know if this is still going on tomorrow, Friday. I'm new to the area. Thanks.

HoageeBill

Veteran Member
TDI
'15GSW
Ff gtg

As OIAB noted, Kimble’s is closed for the season. Therefore, I suggest meeting at Bamboo at about 6:45 PM. If OK with everyone, I’ll call for reservations for the number I think (roughly count) are coming.

As of Thursday evening, it looks like the count is about 6, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few more jump in at the last minute.

B

Last edited:

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
Sounds quite interesting if a little late for our little ones. They start gnawing on body parts if not fed soon after school. So we may get there earlier and visit when the TDI gang arrives.

onlyinabeetle

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2012 Jetta Sportwagen
I sm up for earlier too what time are you thinking of going? I need to eat much sooner than that time ��

ttcheung

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 TDI Sportwagen 6MT
I will plan on attending, but will duck out of dinner. I will be leaving from Marlborough around 5ish, so I'm not sure how long that will take, but will try to get there around 6pm. Thanks for setting this up.

HoageeBill

Veteran Member
TDI
'15GSW
Ff gtg

Would 6 PM at Bamboo work better for everyone? Earlier??
I certainly can make that time but I’m also aware that traffic can be a bit fierce at that time of day. Vs? OIAB? SnowCub? Ttcheung?
B

ttcheung

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 TDI Sportwagen 6MT
I will try to arrive around 6pm, but like I said I'm not familiar with the Boston Metro traffic patterns yet. thanks.

HoageeBill

Veteran Member
TDI
'15GSW
OK, let’s reset to 6PM at Bamboo. If I can I’ll make reservations for 8 for “The Diesel Family”!

C U @ 6 +/-! And, let’s discuss the gathering time for futur GTGs.

B

ttcheung

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 TDI Sportwagen 6MT
Circled around here a few times, but don’t see anybody....this is bamboo on land drive?

ttcheung

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 TDI Sportwagen 6MT
I am thoroughly through with t-mobile, as there’s no reception anywhere. I ate at the left side of the restaurant, but didn’t see any large group of people. When I left, I thiiink I might have saw a larger party near the sushi bar? However, I guess i must’ve misinterpreted the GTG for a car meet, as i didn’t see any TDIs outside.

HoageeBill

Veteran Member
TDI
'15GSW
Ff gtg

Interesting gathering. I really expected 6,requested space for 8 and only 12 showed!

Apologies to ttcheung, we did have a seat for you and hoped you’d be able to join us. Yes, we were at Bamboo at 1 Lan Dr, Westford, MA 01886. Not sure how we missed, the receptionist should have been able to point you right to us. - Sorry.

B

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
The V's had the Benz turbo diesel, Bill had the GSW 594 Hmm. Any way WE were there. Perhaps we should get a TDI flag for the table. This was more social and the first time we had there children there: Logan was great he slept through the dinner, Ross watched the IPAD and Adam was a blur of activity. "TT" please be bold and ask! The TDI world is changing.

Great to see the Snow cub clan HBill BUBBA and Nichole Guess I mentioned all.