FS - 2003 Golf RTDI - WA state

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
If your looking for a moded TDI, take a good look at this one.

Have ridden in this car to a couple of GTGs in Portland. Great ride. Tastefully done.

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
No Bruce, say it isn't so!
Another vote for an awesome car, someone will love it!
-BB

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf 2-door, 2k Silver. Red RTDI now gone but not forgotten!
Hey, thx Aaron, Jorry. You guys know the car and my attention to details. Anyway still have the Silver Golf so it will get the loving care all to itself!
B

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
Yes, just has some attributes of the R32 body style is all. Clarifications added, thanks for calling out the confusion!

Last edited:

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
Down in price, up in listing! I know you are out there...you really want a nicely done, beautiful red Golf with real nice individual touches! Killer deal too...

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
so basically the motor/trans have like 15,000 miles on them since the rebuilds?

shoot me a text, 203 592-38 seven two

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
As stated on the initial overview, low miles since all was done. No bugs, just fun. I am in a cell phone black hole until tomorrow...

AThreeTdi

Veteran Member
TDI
06 jetta Tdi , 03 jetta Tdi
Bump for my old car and great guy! I don't get on here much anymore and couldn't believe when I saw this post, this car was nice when I had it and Bruce made it twice as nice with all the upgrades and changes he added too it. Hang in there just like when you picked it up from me took a little time but it will find its next good home hopefully with another member!

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
Hey Joe, good to find your still dropping into the forums! Thanks for the praise. You kept the car alive for a bit too and I just kept the quality intact some more!
Here is for the next owner/driver, salute!
B

narongc73

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Just because you spent too much on the car doesn't mean it's worth 8k. List it at a realistic price since most VW diesel owners are cheapskates. 4k more like.

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
Just because you spent too much on the car doesn't mean it's worth 8k. List it at a realistic price since most VW diesel owners are cheapskates. 4k more like.

Hahahhah take your broke dick ass somewhere else. Just because you can't afford nice things doesn't mean people need to cater to you.

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400
:rolleyes: your mother isn't the one purchasing this vehicle. Go elsewhere.

And now we know this was also athreetdi's rig! This thing was a beast in its day!

Good luck to a nice car.