FS: 2003 Jetta GLS TDI, Jackson NJ

jpike

TDI
2003 Jetta 2011 Sportwagen
I am selling my platinum Grey Jetta, It has been owned by our family since new, I bought it from my dad at 85k and drove it until last year when my son got his permit, now license. It currently has 299950 on it. I service it faithfully
and aside from a few normal wear and tear items it has not let me down.

The Good:
-Paint is very good, no rust
-interior is cloth and except for drivers lower seat cushion it is in very good shape
-New suspension last year (coil overs)
-New Hybrid oil pain
-New brake pads (all)
-New Alternator
-A/C ice cold
-vgt actuator 2 years ago
-Everything works

The Bad:
-Yes the car is lowered....but can be raised easily
-my son hit a manhole cover lid, and damaged the dogbone on the transmission, also the middle mount hole for the dogbone.
I've researcher and there are fixes for it that would work I have not fixed it.
-moving the car in the driveway the engine moved too much and cut a coolant line(easy fix)
-exhaust needs work, Flex up front leaks a little, my son cut off muffler and straight-piped it so....
-ABS light is on, (right front sensor wire rubbed through) I already replaced the left side for same thing.
-Will need timing belt in 5k (Hevester1 did the last one)

The Ugly:
-Car slipped on jack about a month ago and damaged the drivers side rocker.
-Lower driver seat cover needs to be replaced
-roof is a little faded

Overall its a good car, he really got forced into the tdi....So now it has to go to make room in the driveway.

2003 GLS 5 Speed,

I am looking for 1900 as it sits, come and tow it away.

If you want to drive it, I can fix the few minor items but it will be added to cost, great easy project car, or parts etc.

PM me for any questions.
[url=http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.php?photo=118665&title=fs-2003-jetta&cat=503]
[img]http://pics.tdiclub.com/data/503/thumbs/2015-07-25_19_42_14.jpg[/url][/IMG]

Last edited: