FS: 2002 Jetta TDI in Cincinnati $1,500 obo

ourvw

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
FS: 2002 Jetta TDI in Cincinnati $750

Approx 180k miles. Body has rust on front fenders, dented hood...body pretty much sucks I same with the inside, was used as a car to drive to a barn. A/C and heat works perfect, newer back tires. Timing belt change done between 110 and 120k. ABS and check engine light on, check engine is glow plugs I do believe. Auto trans is shot but still drives from point a to point b. Engine is strong and runs very well. No exhaust from down pipe back. Great car for someone needing an engine or wants to switch to a manual. Price is now $750 OBO. Clear title in hand.

Last edited:

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
Body has rust on front fenders, dented hood...body pretty much sucks I guess same with the inside. A/C and heat works perfect, new battery and back tires. Timing belt change done between 110 and 120k. ABS and check engine light on, check engine is glow plugs I do believe. Auto trans is shot but still drives from point a to point b. Engine is strong and runs very well. No exhaust from down pipe back. Great car for someone needing an engine or wants to switch to a manual. Price is $1,500 OBO. Clear title in hand.
Current miles?

Pics?

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
I'm local and would be interested in pics & possibly looking at the car/test drive. Not too worried about the body/interior, but would like to understand if the car could be used at all before addressing the transmission.

PM Sent

Thanks

Last edited: