FS: '12 Jetta TDI 6SP manual 41K / $16800 / offer - San Antonio, TX

TDISouthTX

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Hi everybody - been away from the board for a while and jumping back in with both feet. I just received a very nice one-owner 2012 Jetta TDI w/ 6 speed manual and wanted to give the group a heads up. This TDI was a local trade here in San Antonio at Cavender Audi. Maintenance history is shown on the CarFax. Yes - I know people have various perspectives on the CarFax product - it's just that I offer them automatically because 98% of the car buying public wants to see one. I've included preliminary info and you can head over to my website or message me for details. It drives and shifts perfectly - only 40,800 miles. Still under VW power train warranty. It is very very clean - one of the nicest TDIs I've had in a while. Any questions - just message me and I'll give you all the information I have on the Jetta. I am a licensed and bonded Texas dealer with very low overhead and clean titles - no funny business here. I am always looking out for clean TDIs - and this one fit the bill perfectly. I just transported a 2011 Golf TID 6 speed up to New York for a buyer and he is extremely happy with his long distance purchase. I take a ton of hi res photos - so message me for the photobucket link. I'm not certain if I can put in my phone number - it's 210-607-9104. I'll delete if against the rules etc. Thanks for looking. Daryl