Door emblem missing?

2020tdi

TDI
a3
I have a 2013 A3 TDI (received it august 2012) in the san francisco bay area, the hatchback.
I have this ding/dent in the lower left corner of the door panel on the driver side.
It's kind of an odd spot to get dinged since it down low and not the widest part of the car. Then I remember I use to have some A3 or Sline emblem there that someone pried off maybe? I could have sworn I had something there on the driver side as well as the passenger side.

I rarely drive this car, take it out on weekends, pamper this thing, sits in the garage. So if emblems were pried off, obviously i don't even know when and where.
But i was wondering if other 2013 A3 TDI hatchback owners out there could confirm or deny having any emblems on the lower left corner of the door panel (driver side) or the lower right corner on the passenger side.
I wish I took pics of the car when new. And google search of audi a3 images don't show any...this is really driving me nuts a little...hopefully some of you out there can tell me i just got a ding and nothing got pried off.
I know higher up on the side there is a small S-line oval emblem...that is still there...thanks in advance