FS 96 B4V (Passat TDI Wagon)

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
Many are aware that I do not offer my inventory vehicles here FS any more however, A long time customer of mine just purchased a very prime 2004 B5V from me and he asked if I would assist in the sale of his 96 B4V in Windsor Blue and Sahara velour, moonroof, and VW tear drop alloys, high end aftermarket Kenwood stereo with remote. This customer is very conscientious and diligently serviced this vehicle and provides a very good log of all service performed since May of 2003. I have personally replaced the timing belt twice with the last tb assy. being performed on 04/14/07 at 205,314 miles. Currently 226K miles.

There is some rust bubbling in places on the body and the hood and roof's clearcoat is fading as seen in the pics. I just drove her about 40 miles back to my dealership and I must say, she is a solid runner which is smooth, tracks straight, a/c ice cold, suspension doesn't seem bad at all, all the windows work, all four doors open good, and moonroof works good, very good tires.

I truly think this B4V would be an excellent eco daily beater and a great candidate for alternative fuels such a WVO/SVO.

I was thinking maybe $3600 or so would get her bought without a balk but, don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer, I repeat, reasonable, not stupid. You can PM me, call me direct to my cell at (310) 721-4867 or email me at: wrmltd@pacbell.net. The first reasonable offer will be considered. Once again, I do not own this vehicle and did not take it in on trade. I only offered to help sell. Later!

Harvieux

TDI
The Capitol city. ;) They will be flying in this evening and picking her up tomorrow. Later!

Harvieux

TDI
Officially poofed since about 11 AM this morning. ;) Thanks for all the interest and be assured that it went to a very good home. Later!