2003 VW Jetta GLS TDI Wagon 4D (silver, 5-speed manual transmission) For Sale - NY/NJ

beetlejetta

TDI
Jetta Wagon, 2003, silver
Am relocating and will not be able to take my prized Jetta with me, so need to sell it to someone who can appreciate it. The Jetta just passed the 61,000 mile mark and is hitting its stride in terms of fuel efficiency (consistently at or above 45 mpg). As you know, the Jetta Wagon is a rare commodity, and so I'm asking $12,500/best offer. If you are interested, please let me know via PM. It is available immediately, but only for a limited time -- if I can't sell by 26 August, it goes into storage.

I have equipped my Jetta with the six-CD changer (three CD cartridges will be included with the car) and the supporting bars which attach to the roof rack. A cargo box may also be available, and I'll throw in a five-gallon carboy for those of you who burn B-100.

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:

58 mpg

TDI
09 JETTA
hi 58 mpg here , can you please give me a call 516 754 0352 i would like to see this tdi thanks

beetlejetta

TDI
My '03 Jetta Wagon

58 mpg -- just left you a voice message. You can reach me here in Jersey City at 415-298-6272 (the last vestige of my west coast life). You can also check out pix of the car under my user name at the member gallery. Hope this helps!

jeff

58 mpg said:
hi 58 mpg here , can you please give me a call 516 754 0352 i would like to see this tdi thanks

beetlejetta

TDI
My 2003 Jetta Wagon

At the moment, yes, but I've a potential buyer who wants to look at it in the next day or so. Any chance you're in the NY/NJ area this week?

MyWifesTDI said:
Is this wagon still available?

58 mpg

TDI
09 JETTA
I Want To Say Thanks To Beetlejetta For Selling Me This Great Tdi , God Bless And Have A Safe Trip.

Last edited: