'96 B4 Passat TDI

Rcflyer30

TDI
B4 TDI
'96 B4 Passat TDI with manual transmission

Hi, I am considering selling my 96 B4 Passat TDI with manuel transmission. I has about 240,000 miles on it. I say about because my console went out, and I am using my mechanics console on loan. I can figure out and calculate the mileage from when he took mine out. Runs good. Lots of work has been done on this car including transmission replacement. Needs some exhaust work done, and an A/C compressor, although I will have that replaced in a few weeks as it gets warmer. Timing belt replaced at 220,000. I bought the car from a gentleman who's father bought it new. The son kept good records, and I have the records from the time I've had it. I have an excellent mechanic in the Charlotte area who has this exact car, and knows how to work on them, if you live in this area. Consistently get 42 miles to the gallon. I just need a better commuting car, and can't work on it myself. Will put up pictures soon. What is the interest in it, and what would someone be willing to give for it? Thanks for looking.

Last edited: