Best Snub Mount?

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
What's your definition of best? Best price, best quality/durability, best fit, best what?

afarfalla

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat sedan and 05 wagen
when you disassemble half of your car, price don't matter, I'm looking at Black Forest $35, with the collective experience of our forum members, one mount must stand out above all the others in quality, durablity and fit, that's the one I'm looking for...thanks augie

Last edited:

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Wonder if the snub has much to do with engine vibrations? Be worried about the BFI being too stiff.

afarfalla

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat sedan and 05 wagen
Wonder if the snub has much to do with engine vibrations? Be worried about the BFI being too stiff.
yes, that's my concern the material being to stiff. Been over 2 weeks and BFI hasn't delivered? I'll put it in and see the results, at the moment the engine is trying to come out of the car

vwztips

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS Wagon TDI 5 spd manual w/BSM delete 2011 Tiguan TDI/DSG 2005 Audi A4 Avant 6MQ TDI 2011 BMW X5 35d
Just get the VW one. It is around $20

maryramp

TDI
non
I have a feeling that the author doesn't need any advice on this anymore since he posted this in 2017, and we are in 2021, lol. You know that car valuation doesn't last forever, right? Otherwise, why would you write in this thread? I would like to think that this is with good intention. But to be honest, I just don't get it when people, all of a sudden start speaking about things that are not actual anymore. Hope that I wasn't mean. I'm just frustrated because some of us do not respect the community rules!