FS: 2001 jetta TDI Big turbo/stanced/votex

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Mods or no, the used market for TDIs is very, very soft right now. You've got three strikes: Dieselgate (even though it's not relavant), extremely low fuel prices, and winter. I've been browsing around CL and even though asking prices haven't changed much lately, cars are not selling.

tstdimk4

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
I'm not that worried if it sells or not. I love my car and built it to what I want it to be. Unless someone is looking for a car done just like mine and will give a reasonable offer I will sell it. If not, I don't really care cause I'll just keep it and enjoy it

tstdimk4

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
New offer. $13,400 CAD with the way the car is or $12,000 CAD without the wheel and tire and spacer setup (you would have to come with your own 5x100 setup. That's the best I can do on the car. I wont entertain any other offers. If I can't get that from a buyer I'm keeping it cause there is too much money and time invested in it to let it go for less. So please any further comments of "you never get your money back on mods" etc etc.. keep to yourself. I'm already losing a lot of money selling it for this offer

darwin1234

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta Tdi SEL 6-MT .
New offer. $13,400 CAD with the way the car is or $12,000 CAD without the wheel and tire and spacer setup (you would have to come with your own 5x100 setup. That's the best I can do on the car. I wont entertain any other offers. If I can't get that from a buyer I'm keeping it cause there is too much money and time invested in it to let it go for less. So please any further comments of "you never get your money back on mods" etc etc.. keep to yourself. I'm already losing a lot of money selling it for this offer
This is some funny S*it! All 3 pages of it.

tstdimk4

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Haters gonna hate lol I don't really care what everyone here with a negative opinion and comment thinks. It's just funny to me how hard it is for some ppl to keep that to themselves.. I have one of the cleanest and quickest mk4 alhs out there :p and I'm fine with keepin her

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
So how someone in the US would register and transport this car from Canada other than making the trip to pick it up?...I think explanation of that would help sell / advertise this car better/faster as you have a bigger audience/fan base of tdi's here....I would like to know this as well. I bet if this car was located in the US you would have sold already as it is an awesome car.

jobothehobo23

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI STG3(SOLD) 2002 GTI 1.8T Stg 2 (RIP) 2001 Built VR6 GTI (SOLD) 2002 Jetta ALH - Just nozzled for now.
Did you end up ever parting this out?
Beautiful car by the way, never thought reflex silver could look this good.

My 02 GTI was wrecked late January and im in the market for a TDI again.
Used to have a 2002 ALH stage 3 a couple years ago.
The body of your TDI was beautifully designed! good job man!

tstdimk4

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
No I don't think I'm parting it I'll just enjoy it till it sells and that way I keep the miles off my truck in the summer. As far as I know a US buyer wold need the same things a Canadian buyer would. A sellers package (bill of sale) a safety check report and possibly the emissions report

Stromaluski

Veteran Member
TDI
'67 Deluxe Bus, '80 Rabbit Truck, '92 Corrado, '10 Cup Edition
Do you still have the stock bumpers and the RCs in the pictures in the build thread?

tstdimk4

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
No I sold the stock bumpers to the buy I bought the votex one from and my buddy has my old RCs

tstdimk4

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Motivated sale price 10k cash takes it. That's the price. I'm not moving on it and that's a steal for what your getting

tstdimk4

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
For US buyers I'm pretty sure all you need to bring the car over is the title, an emissions test, safety test, bill of sale and the cluster needs to be in MPH. I'm kinda surprised that for $7500USD no one has jumped on this yet lol most ppl on the club with stock cars like mine with close to the same milage are asking 3-4k..

\/\/0J0

Veteran Member
TDI
Sadly, none anymore
I think the issue most will have is the same one I had: If totaled, the insurance company pays around 4k, even with mods and receipts, etc. So one is left taking a bath on the balance. It's fun to drive in the meantime, I agree, and there's no contesting that parts and time are valuable, except to the insurance company, unless you want to buy a rider (maybe? )

Sent from my mobile look-at device

tstdimk4

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Yeah I have thought about that. If it were to have gotten totaled I would buy it back salvaged and part out all the mods. I would make more money just parting it but I don't have the time to sell everything so it's being sold the way I built it.