Malone Tuning must not need any new business

Status
Not open for further replies.

richmondvatdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon 5-speed,2003 Jetta GL Wagon, 2003 Jetta GLS Wagon, 2013 CC 2.0T
UPDATE: Malone Stage 2 done through AA Rodriguez

I've had it about a week and it is fantastic. Lots of torque. Clutch is holding fine. I'm still running the first full tank, but fuel economy seems to be similar to the pre-tune mileage.

Very happy with the decision.

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400
It's too bad you made an incendiary thread title to ask for help. Instead of just asking for help. Power Enhancement indeed.

DerekG

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 4dr Golf TDI 6-speed manual
My experience has been good with both Malone and my semi local tuner. Only had to wait 5-6 days for an appointment for a dpf delete and stage 2. We emailed Malone the day of the service and 2 hours later the ECU was flashed and ready to re-install.

I've only driven ~150 miles on this setup and trust me, it's worth the wait. Hands down the most satisfying purchase/upgrade I've ever done to a car.

bengone1

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
1998 VW GTi 1Z powered. 06 Jetta PD. 01 allroad 6sp
Hello,
I am the Newport News dealer (HRTechnik llc) I double checked and my phone number is listed on the site. The "contact dealer" link is beyond my control but you are welcome to contact me should you have questions.

-Ben

chuckn0rr1s

TDI
1.9 PD
Be patient. I just had a Malone stage 2 done well worth the wait!! Shout out to PD Autowerks for hooking me up with a tune from Malone. Very impressed with his level of knowledge and expertise!

richmondvatdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon 5-speed,2003 Jetta GL Wagon, 2003 Jetta GLS Wagon, 2013 CC 2.0T
It's too bad you made an incendiary thread title to ask for help. Instead of just asking for help. Power Enhancement indeed.
Really wasn't looking for advice on how to structure or title my thread. I am perfectly capable of navigating the forum without your guidance, thank you.

I was able to get the tune through AARodriguez, and they were very helpful.

If Malone Tuning is not going to be responsive to contact requests on their website, they may want to consider removing the "Contact Us" button.

richmondvatdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Hello,
I am the Newport News dealer (HRTechnik llc) I double checked and my phone number is listed on the site. The "contact dealer" link is beyond my control but you are welcome to contact me should you have questions.
-Ben
Thanks for the response. I work long days so it's normally late at night when I have time to spend on my TDI hobby :) That's why I was trying to gather information through websites.

I'm not all that far from Newport News. I'll keep you in mind for future stuff.

tyson

TDI
2001 VW Jetta, 2010 VW Jetta
I used to live in Herico. I miss it a bit. I went through the merry go round at Malone for a year or so before I jumped off. Several dealers and no one knows who's in charge it seemed like. I'd wait weeks and then post on here and then get a swift response. Now things are much better in more ways then just customer service using Kerma. Good luck with things.

Perry01

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf DSG w/tech package
My experience has been good with both Malone and my semi local tuner. emailed Malone the day of the service and 2 hours later the ECU was flashed and ready to re-Install
Similar experience here. My dealer (AARodriguez) had my ECU tuned within an hour of him receiving it and had it back in a FedEx box for overnight shipping the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.