Chilipepperracing MIA??????

tdinjbeetle

TDI
99' Beetle TDI - Greasecar conv. (currently disabled).
Anyone know whats up with chilipepperracing and Jim Osbourne? He was scheduled for Limerock this weekend, but they where a no-show???:confused:

jim osborn

We were a "no Show" sorry.

We sent our injectors out for cleaning and blue printing...my mistake.

They came back late...6 weeks late... We spent 2 days on the dyno looking at why we were not making power..scowered every system for leaks/damage.. finally pulled the injectors from my stock streeter and installed them and we were off running.
We had 12 injectors, 10 left working ALL came back dead...ALIVE. but too late to map a program and race.

Ultimately we ordered stock bosch replacements from Paul..had them in-stock.. THANKS

We have been able to finish mapping the compound system and are ready to race. We only had 1 hour of dyno time before sebring... now we are prepared...

Because of schedule issues our next WCTC race will be Mid-Oh ...

Sorry we missed the event.

TdiRacing

Vendor
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Cup
Sad Jim. You should have called me. Got a few sets of PD injectors ready to roll in stock and upgraded form.

jim osborn

was a rush and scramble... the mind is a funny thing to have...umm waist

thanks oliver.
jim

tdinjbeetle

TDI
99' Beetle TDI - Greasecar conv. (currently disabled).
That is a bummer

Well, hopefully we'll see you guys next year!!!

Limerock is a traditional family tradition on Mem. weekend now....or ...just an excuse to camp and get toasted.

We were surrounded by about 80 nifty VW gassers at the Koni Corral, so that was kinda cool.