WTB: MKV Skid Plate

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
Precision Tuning (Perjad) has some in Concord/Vaughan. There was also a guy in Newmarket that sold them, I forgot his name.

McGuillicuddy

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon (5MT)
Precision Tuning (Perjad) has some in Concord/Vaughan. There was also a guy in Newmarket that sold them, I forgot his name.
Yup I just had Perjad install one for me on my wagon. But that's for mkIV. Not sure if he stocks any for mkV.

Strider17

Veteran Member
TDI
Beetle(sold) MK4 Golf TDI(sold) Mk4 Jetta TDI(parted out) MK4 Golf GTI w/ALH swap (built then parted out) 2015 Passat TDI Highline (current)
id like one for my b6 passat... but noone makes them? i guess its gonna be a custom made street sign :D:D

Steve140

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 & 2011 Golf TDIs
I need one too. And the side pieces it screws on to. It's completely missing on the 2002 I just got. Anyone know where to get the new side pieces as well?

McGuillicuddy

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon (5MT)
I need one too. And the side pieces it screws on to. It's completely missing on the 2002 I just got. Anyone know where to get the new side pieces as well?
Do you mean the plastic side skirts? You can get those at Roseland or idparts or probably even the dealer if you don't like having money.

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
id like one for my b6 passat... but noone makes them? i guess its gonna be a custom made street sign :D:D
Go to your local municipal yard and ask if they can give you an old stop sign that came in from the field for disposal.