VW Electronic Technical Service information

M

mickey

They do seem to go haywire sometimes. They usually work if you try again later. I think their server gets particularly busy during the day and has problems. I've never had trouble accessing them at night.

-mickey

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Make sure you have the adobe acrobat viewer when viewing them (they are in this format).

Fred

GeWilli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none in the fleet (99.5 Golf RIP, 96 B4V sold)
Yeah fred, I got that going.

The problem comes from seeing the index page withteh links to the PDF files!

From what I ahve tried it really doesn't matter what time it is.

Turbo Steve

Top Post Dawg
Chaplain:

This thread might be "old news," but I appreciate the reminder.

We all learn things through repetition and it's good to see a TDI'er share their research with the rest of the Forum.

Keep up the good work!

Karl Roenick

Top Post Dawg
Sorry for being a perceived wise ass.
It does pay to look at them periodically, which I just did.
They have a new one on NB outside rear view mirror wind noise caused by misalignment of the mounting bracket sections.
GeWilli, I used to have problems at work, then I did something. I think I unclicked the background load box in the Acrobat Reader File/Preferences/General screen.

S

SkyPup

Yeah thanks alot, if you spend some serious time reading all of them you will discover some astounding things about your TDI that very few people are aware of as some of the ciruclars have alot of things in them that apply across a variety of platforms, including DCTs that may show up on yours someday. Have fun learning!

GeWilli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none in the fleet (99.5 Golf RIP, 96 B4V sold)
does anyone else have problems getting the TSBs to load? I get a blank page. It worked once this morning but then it was blank after I hit the 'Back' button on the browser (Navigator 4.x).