Santa Cruz GTG (TB's, Nozzles,Chips...) May 3rd, 2008

foobert

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 Blue Jetta Wagon
Fahrfrumfuelin said:
I hated hearing how the SF Bay Area was flakey, so we put that one to rest with a solid 2-day GTG
Flakey?!? I'm not sure what the official count is, but, at one point in the afternoon, I counted 17 TDI's on the premises. There was just enough room to get to the pumps, but none more!

LiquidBlackDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf
Thanks to Matt for organizing a great GTG, which for Justin, was actually a 4-day event having completed my IP and lift pump and Ben's TB on Friday, and also completing some stuff on Monday.

Thanks especially to Justin for all your work and advice, Charlie for the tunes, Aaron for the parts (hope you enjoyed your glowing shift knob on your way home...)and the hosts for your hospitality.

And to all, thanks for a great experience!!!

oldpoopie

Vendor
TDI
2001 golf gl, 2006 jetta, 1981 ALH swapped rabbit pickup, 1998 beetle
Wow. Just got back to PDX... 10hrs door to door. Boy am I tired. Big thanks to all that had a hand in making this happen. I'll post more once I've slept a bit.

408TDIGUY

Vendor
TDI
99 beetle
hey It was nice to meet you all this is shaz from goodguysbiodiesel in campbell. I caint find my other screen name so ill be posing on this one. Great to meet matt justin and all the other guys.....

abtmuda

Veteran Member
TDI
Many others but one ALH TDI - In love
Thank you all for all the help, especially the host. Thank you for being such a nice person and willing to lend me your OMI! A class act!

Justin, thanks again for helping us all especially me with my unfortunate car. :(

Glad to meet all of you and see you again soon!