Yet another Vagcom question...

mannytranny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 Jetta (sold, such a great car) '16 Touareg
I got it all setup a few weeks ago, and did the EGR mod. I wanted to check it again today, and it wont let me login. I type in the number(12233), and hit do it, and it just sits. No error message or anything.

The key is on, and the engine is not running...

Whats the problem? Thanks

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
haven't seen that glitch but why not give it a try with the engine running?

mannytranny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Same result.

Maybe you only have to log in once? I played around with it, and went to the adaptations page. I saw the value that I hade selected for the EGR, and it looks like I could adjust it from there if needed.

Maybe only one longin is needed for the same car...

MOGolf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI Reflex silver, rough road suspension and steel skid plate, 2004 Passat Variant, Candy White, rough road suspension and geared balanced shaft module, and much, much more. 2016 LR RR HSE TD6, 2019 Jaguar I-PACE
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure you need the engine running and warmed up...

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

No you don't.

MOGolf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI Reflex silver, rough road suspension and steel skid plate, 2004 Passat Variant, Candy White, rough road suspension and geared balanced shaft module, and much, much more. 2016 LR RR HSE TD6, 2019 Jaguar I-PACE
[ QUOTE ]
I got it all setup a few weeks ago, and did the EGR mod. I wanted to check it again today, and it wont let me login. I type in the number(12233), and hit do it, and it just sits. No error message or anything.

The key is on, and the engine is not running...

Whats the problem? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ] If you mistype the code it won't work. I suggest closing out of the controller, turn the key to off, then start all over. I've also seen this happen with a bad (not quite fully seated) cable connection.

Since your second post says you can see the adaptation, you must have done it right that time.

mannytranny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I tried yesterday, and today and it still never let me login.

What I did to see the adaptations: Just go into the adaptations button, without doing anything to login. I could scroll around and make changes (I think, I didnt try because it was set at what I wanted)

It seems to work fine without logging in. When I tried to login, there was the little rotating bar in the upper left, but it never did anything...

/images/graemlins/confused.gif