FS: 2005 Jetta TDI MK4 120k miles in NJ

GLHTurbo

TDI
2005 Spice Red Jetta (MKIV)
Selling my 2005 VW Jetta GLS TDI (BEW). I bought it from the original owner 5 years ago with 57k, now has 120k. It's Spice Red with black cloth interior and heated seats in excellent condtion. Soft touch issues were resolved by replacing with new OEM parts. Non-smoker since new. Since owning it I repaired and added a few things. The car runs and drives fine, and has been my exclusive daily driver since I got it. It does have a couple known issues, however.

Was in a fender bender and the front bumper cover was damaged and removed, and the passenger side front fender is damaged. There is zero structural damage to the chassis/frame. I never got around to repairing the car at a bodyshop, but I do have most of the parts from the VW dealership with the exception of the front bumper cover and passenger mirror to repair it. The car has no rust, no other dents or deep scratches, no clear coat failure. The car has never had any paint work with the exception of the driver side mirror cover from the prior owner rubbing it against something.

The wastegate actuator is no longer functioning, therefore the car doesn't make boost and there is a low-boost condition CEL. This is the only CEL. The wastegate was tested with a mityvac and was attempted to be removed for replacement but 1 mounting bolt snapped off, and the upper bolt got rounded off. This is the main reason I'm moving on from the car. The turbo would need to be removed and have the actuator bracket mounting bolts drilled and tapped and a new actuator put on. Aside from the actuator, I had no issues with the turbo. If I were to go through the effort of removing the turbo, I would probably upgrade the turbo with a new VNT17. The car drives just fine and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere, it is just underpowered from lack of boost.

The car needs front upper strut donuts (like every oher MKIV). The car rides fine however.

Driver side door lock doesn't always work. Have to lock/unlock with key sometimes.

-Timing Belt/Tensioners/Waterpump replaced at 80k with IDParts complete kit. (due for replacement in another 40k)
-Powdercoated the factory 15" 5 spoke wheels in a dark metallic gray.
-Replaced the Alternator Pulley in 2012.
-Replaced the in-tank fuel pump in 2016.
-New Battery in late 2016, with paperwork from Wal-Mart (5 year replacement).
-"Doggie Collar" upper intercooler hose clamp.
-Fumoto Oil Drain Valve
-Catch-All carpeted floor liners.
-OEM VW trunk cargo liner.
-OEM VW Sunglass holder.
-E-Code H4 headlamps with Lamin-X.
-JVC Bluetooth headunit, with OEM VW pocket above.
-Westfalia Euro Tow Hitch (only used a couple times for a bike carrier)
-Euro Thule Ball-Mount 2 Bike carrier
-2 Key Fobs and Valet Key.

Car is located in Central New Jersey, 35 minutes from Newark Airport (EWR).

The price is $3000, and once again includes all OEM VW repair parts (fender, wheel well liner, hardware, bumper trim + chrome, everything etc but the bumper cover ($100 for an aftermarket replacement) and passenger side mirror ($50).

If you decide to just replace the wastegate actuator or replace the turbo and have the body work completed, you will have a nice 2-owner 120k 2005 TDI for under market value.