some more Golfs pix...

JRTTDI

Veteran Member
Bucky, as promised:
That´s how a Remus exhaust looks on a Golf TDI.
And this is the Pumpe Düse 115hp naked.

------------------
Golf IV TDI PD
BBS RC 7.5X16 Bridgestone S02 PP 205/55ZR16
Upsolutely stock

Last edited:

DSLPWR

Veteran Member
Was this picture taken east of Vienna, facing west, back towards the city? I recall climbing that hill outside of Vienna, going back to Germany several times...

I miss Austria. Bruck a.d. Leitha in particular. And the vineyards slightly further east, just over the Leithaberger. Neuseidel! Ahh... I will return.

DSLPWR

JRTTDI

Veteran Member
DSLPWR, photographic memory you have! Coordinates almost perfect, exact location probably off by a few miles.
Here´s for me the most beautiful Austria offers , my girlfriend (at least when she´s not smokíng and Quik Silver just before I change his rubbers for winter):

Notice also another difference I see on other non-german Golfs namely the smaller rightview mirror?

------------------
Golf IV TDI PD
UPsolutely stock
Remus muffler

Last edited:

Sacha

Veteran Member
I'd like to see a pic from the side with the mag wheels.

Nice car and girlfriend, hope you bought good rubbers for winter.....

------------------
Y2K Jetta GLS TDI, Atl.Blue/Beige leather, Sunroof, bug deflector, Cd changer, 5 speed, drop-in K&N air filter, descreened(all of them)

DSLPWR

Veteran Member
JRTTDI, what a life! Die SSTDI (Schnell-Silber TDI), living in Austria, an attractive girlfriend, though not necessarily in priority order there...

Are you from Wien proper, or from the surrounding area? I have memories of the multiple lines of pill-box defenses on the western side of the Leithaberger, the ancient ruins, vineyards, woods, etc. I even went eisschlitten am der Neusiedler See. Poor Deutsch -- entshuldigen. What a wonderful place... Want to send me some wines?

I know a few people in Wartmannstetten (spelling?), but that's a little distance away. Ah, such memories.

What a life... Wish I were there again.

Frohe Weihnachten!

DSLPWR

JRTTDI

Veteran Member
Sideview:

------------------
Golf IV TDI PD
UPsolutely stock
Remus muffler

Last edited:

JRTTDI

Veteran Member
Blaupunkt, QS has the Continental TS 790---I´ll be finding out. As for the rest I don´t mind slippin´ and slidin´ Winter or Summer...

------------------
Golf IV TDI PD
UPsolutely stock
Remus muffler

Sacha

Veteran Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>As for the rest I don´t mind slippin´ and slidin´ Winter or Summer...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTLMAO JRTTDI, good one. Looks very sweet with the Mag wheels. I really miss Europe, too bad living cost is so high.

------------------
Y2K Jetta GLS TDI, Atl.Blue/Beige leather, Sunroof, bug deflector, Cd changer, 5 speed, drop-in K&N air filter, descreened(all of them)

Sprockets

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI
Excellent car!

I want BBS RC's on my Golf too!

------------------
2000 Golf GLS TDI mit UPsolute
Satin Silver/Format Black

JRTTDI

Veteran Member
Minuses:
Price, ease of cleaning(or lack of--SkyPup´s Abt is more beautiful and a lot easier to keep clean), the bolts´ covers I once overtightened and I stripped the plastic torquer thing

------------------
Golf 2000 <font color="#8F8F8F">T</font><font color="#930000">DI</font> Pumpe Düse 6-speed, BBS RC 7.5X16 Bridgestone S02 PP 205/55ZR16, UPsolutely stock, Remus muffler

[This message has been edited by JRTTDI (edited November 12, 2000).]

JRTTDI

Veteran Member
alternative wheels:

------------------
Golf 2000 <font color="#8F8F8F">T</font><font color="#930000">DI</font> Pumpe Düse BBS RC 7.5X16 Bridgestone S02 PP 205/55ZR16 UPsolutely stock
Remus muffler

Last edited:

Bucky

Veteran Member
JRTTDI:

gestalTDIesel wants the engine...I'll definitely take that six speed transmission and Sprockets wants the wheels. We are slowly stripping your car away to nothing! Do you know what your car's RPM's are at 60 mph?

P.S. I'll take the girl too if you wanna get rid of her. <joking>

JRTTDI

Veteran Member
Just don´t use violence! My pets below won´t allow it ! Especially the Jeff Cooper Scout will bite without one even EVER hearing the bark!
60 mph::rpm, I´ll find out.

P.S.-Wouldn´t want to get rid of my gf but she probably would want to get rid of me

------------------
Golf 2000 <font color="#8F8F8F">T</font><font color="#930000">DI</font> Pumpe Düse 6-speed, BBS RC 7.5X16, Bridgestone S02 PP 205/55ZR16, UPsolutely stock, Remus muffler

Last edited:

Bucky

Veteran Member
Don't let SkyPup see this or we'll have to endure his Sig/Attack Pig posts again... Heh heh...Click here for the whole story...
http://forums.tdiclub.com/NonCGI/Forum5/HTML/001450.html

Of course no proper Austrian would be without a Glock...What kind of rifle setup is that? It looks like one of those ski guns...or whatever you call them. I have to say something about VWs or this will count as an off topic post...Hmmm...Oh yeah...You never did tell me what your car's rpm would be at 60 mph or 62 kph in sixth gear...whichever you prefer.

P.S. Send car, girl, guns, and money.

------------------
"If it bleeds...We can kill it"
"I ain't got time to bleed"
My personal favorite "A Man's gotta do what a Man's gotta do" Women hate this one... ;)

S

SkyPup

Nice post of that "neked" P-D TDI, first time I have seen one up close without any clothes on.

Obivously, JRTTDI knows how to live right, especially with a woman who loves horses and knows how to take care of her man.

BTW, does this Golf have the six speed and 4-motion? I believe there is a mountain pass in the Austrian Alps that has a GRADE of 23%. Have you tried motoring up that one yet?

Beautiful.....

JRTTDI

Veteran Member
Bucky, finally measured how many rpm to maintain 62MPH in sixth gear: 1700.

And here´s for more info on the Jeff Cooper Steyr Scout:

http://207.181.246.106/johns/project.htm

SkyPup, I don´t have the 4-motion and maybe I´ll have time tomorrow for a pix of a steep mountain pass climb.

------------------
Golf 2000 <font color="#8F8F8F">T</font><font color="#930000">DI</font> Pumpe Düse 6-speed, BBS RC 7.5X16, Bridgestone S02 PP 205/55ZR16, UPsolutely stock, Remus muffler

[This message has been edited by JRTTDI (edited November 18, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by JRTTDI (edited November 19, 2000).]

Bucky

Veteran Member
JRTTDI:

My computer had a major crash and I've just barely got it going again. I really wish my car had a six speed. You're a lucky dog. I'll keep it this short for now.