FS: Single owner 2009 JSW w/ Malone Stage 2 ($7500)

wombat5000

TDI
09 Jetta Sportwagen TDI DSG
FS: Single owner 2009 JSW w/ Malone Stage 2 ($7500) in SF CA

I have decided to sell my 2009 Jetta Sportwagen TDI with DSG. When Dieselgate hit, I decided to keep the car, had the fix done and then got a Malone Stage 2 ECU and DSG tune. The car has run with amazing agility and performance since then. I have owned this car since new, have treated her right with regular, timely maintenance and have all records including receipts from VW whenever recall service had been done.

The reason I'm selling is that my commute will be lengthening and I decided to get a Tesla with autopilot to help keep me sane in the horrible Bay Area traffic we have here.

The two issues that are most common (and most discussed in the forums here!) have both occurred during the car's life: Cracked DPF and HPFP failure. Both were replaced with upgraded versions under warranty, done at at Royal Motors in San Francisco. This is good news for you if you decide to purchase this car, since the likelihood of this happening in the future is now reduced.

Car also comes with VCDS (Micro-CAN) which lets you diagnose and configure the car, as well as FlashZilla which can be used to revert/restore the Malone tune via the ODBII port. When the car had 30 miles back in 2009, I replaced the front grille with an OEM GTI grille. I still have the original chrome grille in a box, which I will include with the car. Also comes with the Gorilla Gear cargo cover, front and back rubber mats, fog lights + updated euro switch.

Not a lot of issues to report with the car: The satellite radio no longer works (the radio/cd changer works fine!), the left passenger door only unlocks from the inside (the car locks fine but you have to open the handle from the inside of the car to unlock that door), and the hatch release is kinda sticky (you have to engage it multiple times to get it to open sometimes).

This car is in good cosmetic condition, with some dings and scratches here and there, and a small worn area on the driver's seat -see pics below. It has been garaged for most of its life and the paint shows well. The car has around 114K miles currently, and will be my daily driver until either it sells or until my Tesla arrives at the end of March/beginning of April. Available for sale now, and is located in San Francisco.

Asking $7500 firm. --I love this car and hope it will go to someone who will appreciate it for what it is ; - )

Last edited: