VW Recall Action 13C5 VW Golf V TDI 103 KW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cebbes30

TDI
Golf V 103 KW
Hello,

I am from holland, but my english is not veryy well, so i will try.
Two weeks ago i have brought my car to the vw garage because a have receive a letter about a recall action 13C5 Zweimassenschwungrad.
They have look for it and the tell me that thay must change this, so that have change this Zweimassenschwungrad, the koppelingplaat was not nessesary because this was oke, after the raperation,that day i have heard that the car is not walk oke, up en dawn is rpm meter in stationair leerlauf when they car is still. so i go back the next day, the look again the tell me the part Zweimassenschwungrad is broken again, i dont understand this, howe this can broken last than 1 day, so the car is again in the vw garage, i am waiting from 3 november till now that this will work oke. I have call them today the tell me that the Zweimassenschwungrad is oke, but the must change the start motor engine, tey have the some problem with a nother car on that car the have change the startmotor and the problem was gone. The didnt call me back today i dont think that the problem is resolved.
So before this 13C5 Zweimassenschwungrad ruckrufaktion i didnt had this problem, can anyone tell me what the problem are? Maybe you have the same problem like me, and now is resoved, please let me now..
It taks a longer time that a accepted.
Regards
Yusef

Status
Not open for further replies.