WTT 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner Double Cab

30Bones

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Touareg TDI
I bought this truck new in September of 04. It has has sythetic blend oil in it since new, as well in the rear end. It's a great truck and it rides like a dream and gets 19mpg average with 22 as a high. It is fully loaded with every option but leather. Alpine head unit that is XM capable and has an Ipod plug in on it.

V6, Automatic, 34,000 miles, silver, full power, TRD package (rear e-locker), new Leer vinyl cover in the last 500 miles included. Great truck, just wanting something cheaper in the payment category. Trades considered, I do have a lein through Toyota. It also has a small dent in the bed by the passenger tail light. I have not gotten a quote on it, but do not suspect it costing much.

Lots of pics here, I can get more http://rides.webshots.com/album/550891339EAwMhf

Looking to trade it for something in the <12K range, MANUAL TDI Jetta, Golf, Passat wagon, what cha got?

Sell outright for $18,500. Located in Kansas City, MO

Last edited:

Have mint 2001 Jetta tdi

Hi Chris.
I read your post and maybe you would like to see my 2001 Jetta. It has too many extras to list. I have babied this car since I owned it. I might be interested in your Toyota also. If you want give me your email address and I will send you some pictures and details.

30Bones

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Touareg TDI
4223 said:
Hi Chris.
I read your post and maybe you would like to see my 2001 Jetta. It has too many extras to list. I have babied this car since I owned it. I might be interested in your Toyota also. If you want give me your email address and I will send you some pictures and details.
30bones@gmail.com

Are you in Kansas City area?

I live in Clearwater Fl. The car was bought new here and has never seen snow or salt.

30Bones

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Touareg TDI
Going to look at an 04 Jetta this weekend for $16,500 and 75K miles, leather, heated seats, dark grey. It has a dent in the hood, but mine has a dent in the bed. We'll see how bad they try to screw me over.