96 B4V Passat Wagon - ~135k miles on reman engine, new paint, tires, leather

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400
One thing that's a bit disconcerting is that you have rust issues and only a year after you had the paint done. It speaks volumes of the paint job no? Shouldn't that have been taken care of before the paint? Other than that, it sounds pretty good, maybe a bit early on the oil changes.

Not being a prick, just a lil perspective in the matter. Hell I've got some slight rust veins streaking on my doors, and a horrible front fender, but it's the original paint. I also blew up the engine and transmission :eek:.

I love my wagon and I'm sure John does too. Who ever gets it will love it the same.

bikeprof

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat B4 Variant white, 1996 Town & Country 3.8 LXI
One thing that's a bit disconcerting is that you have rust issues and only a year after you had the paint done. It speaks volumes of the paint job no? Shouldn't that have been taken care of before the paint? Other than that, it sounds pretty good, maybe a bit early on the oil changes.

Not being a prick, just a lil perspective in the matter. Hell I've got some slight rust veins streaking on my doors, and a horrible front fender, but it's the original paint. I also blew up the engine and transmission :eek:.

I love my wagon and I'm sure John does too. Who ever gets it will love it the same.
LOLOL
"John does too", is that like there are two John's with no legal name, two male deer impersonators(female deer acting like males), or John that has two B4 V's? Could it be that John also likes his Variant's...?(I got two, what a coincidence...)

Yes, the paint!(look at the winshield pillars, there seems to be bubbles there), get those fixed 'cause they are super important to be repaired, asap! Otherwise, hope for the best for you in your B4V sale!