Q5 adaptive cruise

bhazard

TDI
'12 Golf,4dr,6mt,tech
I've done some searches and am just left confused.

Which year and trim levels did the Q5 TDI have adaptive cruise?

I'm wanting to get back into a TDI at some point and I think the Q5 suits me best. But adaptive cruise is an absolute must for my next "newer" vehicle.

Daemon64

Veteran Member
TDI
2022 Polestar 2 BEV - Current, 2021 Q5 55e PHEV - Retired, 2015 Q5 3.0 TDI - Retired, 2013 Golf TDI - Retired
2014,2015,2016 Q5 TDI - Adaptive Cruise Came w/ prestige model for sure, older than that I don't know.
Doesn't come on a premium plus... i know i have one.... hahahaha

mannytranny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 Jetta (sold, such a great car) '16 Touareg
I've got it on my Touareg and would love to be able to disable it about 50% of the time. Low traffic single lane road, great. Multiple lane busy freeway driving, nope. My general complaint is that it will slow you down off your set speed then once the road opens ahead it basically floors it getting back to the set speed. More often than not it will end up just having to hit the brakes just ahead because it can't see what I can. All levels of distance setting evoke the same basic behavior.

mannytranny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 Jetta (sold, such a great car) '16 Touareg
Ya, it will bring it to a stop. You'll have to tap the accelerator to get it going again but it works well in stop and go traffic.

bhazard

TDI
'12 Golf,4dr,6mt,tech
So all 14-16 Prestiges have ACC? I think there might be less than 10 for sale in the whole country :/