Flywheel 2013 Sportwagen 6 spd manual

steve-4464

TDI
2013 Sportwagen 6 spd
Looking for identifier on which flywheels, single or dual, that will fit on my 2013 Jetta Sportwagen manual.

Parts guys ask for VIN and that doesn't seem to help in search. Don't need rugged fix as I plan on selling it back eventually.

thanks!

ihatespeed

Veteran Member
TDI
11 tdi wagon 6mt 15 golf 6mt (Wife's) 2000 Ford 350 7.3l 6mt 4x4 (technically a TDI)
Its going to be a dual mass flywheel unless you already have a single mass conversion (IE not stock) you need to identify if you have a sachs or luk, apparently they are not compatible (mix and match) sounds like the only way to know is to open it up and look.

However you should be able to get a complete clutch kit with matched flywheel for any CJAA / 02q combo and be fine. Id check out id parts, ive had really good luck with them, and they are right here in Mass.

Now if you want to save some bucks you can probably get a complete valeo single mass kit for less than the price of a flywheel, you're not just going to replace a flywheel anyhow, the friction disk and pressure plate are a no brainer considering the amount of work to get into the thing. figure about 800 for a dual mass clutch kit and flywheel, and about 650 for a single mass conversion.

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
I replaced the Sachs dmf, clutch disc, pressure plate, and throw out bearing/slave cyl. with a Luk dmf clutch kit on my car. You can find the Luk kit and DMF for about $520 if you shop around a bit.

Last edited: