2010 Jetta TDI Cup Edition ?

jayrsingh

Veteran Member
TDI
01' Jetta TDI
Hi, Can anyone tell me if the 2010 Cup Edition, comes with the suspension and brakes standard or is this an option? I want to buy one this weekend it will be my first TDI! (cant wait)....ALso, the car i am looking at doesnt come with the navigation, front,side,back body kit or spoiler. But its manual, and the big rims with the red calipers...Can I assume everything else comes standard with the cup edition? Or does anyone know where I can get the specs on what is optional or standard with the cup edition...Thanks for the help, I appreciate any help on this before I get to the dealer..

P.s I just dont want to go there and the dealer is like yes it has GLI suspension and brakes when it doesnt, if this is standard I can be at peace...Thanks in advance..

bhutchins

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta TDiCup, 02Q built Sept 2010
sounds like mine. the thunderbunny body kit was optional. I changed the chrome front grill to the black GLI grill and fog lights

here's the spec sheet another member gave me

BTW I understand only 2500 were made

Last edited:

jayrsingh

Veteran Member
TDI
01' Jetta TDI
Thanks alot for the replies, 2 out of the 5 cars were sold already and 1 of them a day before I was suppossed to take a trip out there. Dam there selling like hot cakes!! And thats what the dealer said... :)

Jerett

TDI
Cup edition
Bent rim, Cup Edition

Hey i am new to this but was wondering if anyone has bent there rim on there cup edition. i dont remember hitting a bump but when went in for a balance found out the rim was bent. Can it be repaired? has anyone had it done? or have one for sale? cant find one anywhere but the dealership

vinny631

TDI
2010 jetta tdi cup edition
hey bro i have a black 2010 tdi cup edition 6 speed with the thuderbunny body kit the gli seats brakes and suspension all stock. for sale with 36k miles on it let me know. i love mine but time to move on to the v10 tdi now!!! :)