2015 Passat - Bagged

northendroid

TDI
2015 Passat TDI Highline, 2014 Touareg TDI - Comfortline
Took it out of winter storage on Sunday, removed OEM wheels and installed summer ones. Out for a drive along St-Lawrence River.

Last edited:

northendroid

TDI
Winter storage? It's a 2015 Passat not a 1970 LS6 Chevelle ffs
Really? Sorry that a 2015 Passat doesn't meet your criteria of what type and year it needs to be in order to store it away for the winter. Maybe I need to get a 1999 disaster instead :D

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Nice looking still. Mine is on jack stands in the garage. Bags are being rebuild and trans swapped out.

northendroid

TDI
Was at the Euro Life meet in Boucherville, Quebec with my son, met some familiar faces and new ones. Had a great time, but on our way home only a few exit from home disaster . C.A.T. Tractor trailer blow a tire, it first hit a 5 ton International delivery truck then a Honda Odyssey as it came of the rig. My son then hit a large chuck that sat in the passing lane and sent it airborne only to land directly in front of my Passat. C.A.T. driver was apologetic to everyone and mentioned that she had done her full inspection of the trailer prior to departure. Days before she had refused to haul a trailer that had bald trailer tires. Anyways off to the bodyshop this morning:
Son Golf

Update: Cop said that there wasn't $2,000.00 damage to the Passat - it was more like 3,900.00 to fix.

Last edited:

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI, 04 RTDI
That sucks that the tire took out the front of both your Passat and your son's car, especially so close to home.

Were you at least able to limp them home?