TDI manual

Maddawg

TDI
Jetta 2003.500.000 kms. 2001JETTA TDI.
Tried to find a a free manual to download for my 2003 TDI Jetta but couldn't find one without joining crap or getting the run around. I know. I'm cheap. Lol. Just a owner's manual is all. Got one for 04 Passat but not the same.

Last edited:

drucifer

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 jetta sw tdi pd
UpMake a trip to the junkyard. Somebody has got to have left one. Craigslist, I've seen them Iisted before. Sometimes free. Never more than 5 bucks. As far as the pdf can't you scan the individual pages?

Maddawg

TDI
That's where I got 04 Passat manual. Never even waited for glow plug dash light to go off or noticed it. Newbie. Will look for it in the morn before turning key. Thanks.

sawmilldon

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Wagon
I found a download of the manual for mk4's somewhere, but I bought a paper one because it is such a huge document a pdf is useless to me.

Maddawg

TDI
Thanks. Looks like junk yard run. Was just looking for answers on simple things like the blue tinted passenger mirror and what seems to be a visor over the rear view mirror. At least found out what those three wires that where rotted of. Glow plugs for coolant.

jokila

Vendor
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS, Manual
Thanks. Looks like junk yard run. Was just looking for answers on simple things like the blue tinted passenger mirror and what seems to be a visor over the rear view mirror. At least found out what those three wires that where rotted of. Glow plugs for coolant.

There is a person selling one in the parts for sale section of this forum. He's asking $10 but maybe you can get it for less. Shipping a book is considered "media" and it is very cheap to send oz for oz than regular first class packages via USPS.

I don't know what your time is worth, but I think you are going to take more than $10 of time searching junkyards.