Mobile Malone Tuning Florida and Georgia

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
im in Pembroke Pines, and work in Miami, and i will 100 percent get an eco tune from you sometime near the end of september when your available and in town, just still trying to get a good baseline mpg first. thanks
Sounds good, if you aren't running any additives try a bottle of power service, I keep mine under the hood, that stuff is smells terrible, but its good!

BadAssed93Z

TDI
Marina Blue 2001 Jetta GLS TDI
ordered a quart of pri-d and it arrived today, ill give it a try and then see if power service does any better, i searched for additives and ordered the pri-d and then read later that everyone was using opti-lube and power service. one of them(most likely power service) will be my next additive.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
let me know if youre around NC throughout September or West FL in early October.
I'll likely be coming through NC in the next 4-10 days, need to catch up on some things then have a TN and NC trip, please register (if you haven't already) and I'll be contacting you soon.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Tunes, get them while they are Mobile
:)

Really, I visit clients at home or office, get a tune while you work, test drive on a lunch break :D

BUT!!!!
This is coming to an end on Wednesday.

I'll be in Tennessee tomorrow, (Sunday) if anyone want a tune please let me know.

v-dub-u

TDI
02 jetta tdi 2010 jetta tdi, 92 corrado tdi
Just had mine tuned on Friday , he came to my work and tuned it how I wanted it, it's running great. And all my tdi friends are jealous so I'm sure I just got him some more business in the future, cool dude too . Big thumbs up :D

bl00tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Great guy to do business with. Looking forward to a stage 1.5 from him in the near future.

Last edited:

BadAssed93Z

TDI
gonna be in miami anytime soon? thursday maybe? it is the end of september. and im nearing the end of my fuel tank. do you take cash for the tunes?

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Oiy!
I was in Fort Lauderdale the last three days, I was in Weston an hour ago, didn't see your post.
:(

Did you complete my registration form?
Sorry man, I'll be back in a month +-

mtdoragary

TDI
A3
What could I expect in a mpg increase with the eco-tune in my 2011 Audi A3 TDI DSG? And a torque increase to boot???
There should be an official announcement soon with more details, but Mark has a new "Eco Tune"

Economy in more ways than one :)

The eco tune is going to be just $149, it's not a tune for someone looking for a big hp increase, but the tune helps increase your mpg by increasing your low end torque.

Starting to sound good?
It also comes with dynamic egr/idle at no additional charge.

If your thinking, but I want that "nice, big difference, increased hp, wow!" factor, then that's where the upgraded nozzles come in to play.

Last edited:

BadAssed93Z

TDI
form is filled out now, i didnt see it at first. let me know when your coming through doral on the weekdays so i can get tuned at work :cool:.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
What could I expect in a mpg increase with the eco-tune in my 2011 Audi A3 TDI DSG? And a torque increase to boot???
The best fuel economy gain is found by deleting the DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter, located in the exhaust downpipe). Virtually all customers report a 4-6 MPG gain. www.performance-diesel.com sells DPF delete exhaust parts. This is however illegal on most public roads (regarding emissions laws), so we advise off-road use only. The ECU tune price for fully disabling the DPF function (and some more fuel economy tweaks) is $499.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
form is filled out now, i didnt see it at first. let me know when your coming through doral on the weekdays so i can get tuned at work :cool:.
I'm planning to be down there the first or 2nd week of November, I'll contact you a few days ahead to time to make an appointment.

Thanks

12tdi

TDI
2012 jetta
Is the price for your tuning 499 tuned, or 499 plus install? Actually I'm probably more interested in the 1.5, so 525.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
$525 Would be the price of a 1.5 CR tune
My dealer labor fee for professional removal and reinstallation of the ECU is $50.
Is the price for your tuning 499 tuned, or 499 plus install? Actually I'm probably more interested in the 1.5, so 525.

12tdi

TDI
2012 jetta
Is it a noticeable difference between the stage 1 and 1.5? Any advantage to one over the other? My car is completely sock. Which would you recommend?

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Is it a noticeable difference between the stage 1 and 1.5? Any advantage to one over the other? My car is completely sock. Which would you recommend?
My personal opinion, yes!

IMHO, the butt dyno feels like a lot more than a 5hp difference.