new grocery getter and everything else

Turbomrdeuce

TDI
98 Jetta
So the wife and I have been trying to get rid of the camry and get something more appropriate for our needs. We love the new tdi touareg but lets face it 60+k is out of the question. So about a week ago it hit me, When i was in germany a few years ago my cousin owned touareg tdi v10 and i loved it, I came home talked to the wife showed her the car and the hunt was on. A few days of searching the nation I found only a few at dealers with a price that i didnt feel comfortable paying (me being a cheap ass lol) so it finally popped up all the options it possibly could have it has and with a significantly lower price tag than every other one i found, only catch it was at a dealer in Medford Oregon. After a few phone calls and a few days the wife and I were headed up with the camry to get our new car. A 2004 Touareg V10 TDI with all the bells and whistles. Now enough of my talking ill let the pictures do their thing.
A rest stop between Klamath Falls and Weed

Home Sweet Home

Turbomrdeuce

TDI
98 Jetta
Navi, Dual Climate Control, Heated Seats, air suspension etc

Even the rear seats have their own dual climate control and heated seats

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Sweet ride! Mind if I asked how much you paid for it? I'd love a Toureg TDI but can find them up here so I might have to shop south of the border!

BTW that interior colour is the same as my sister's V8 Toureg and I haven't seen it on any other Toureg besides hers! Apparently it's an Audi colour and quite rare in VW's.

Turbomrdeuce

TDI
98 Jetta
Sweet ride! Mind if I asked how much you paid for it? I'd love a Toureg TDI but can find them up here so I might have to shop south of the border!

BTW that interior colour is the same as my sister's V8 Toureg and I haven't seen it on any other Toureg besides hers! Apparently it's an Audi colour and quite rare in VW's.
yes i believe the teak or whatever they call it is a rare interior options, i paid 16.7k for mine at a dealer with the complete service already done

OnePutt

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf (Silver) | 2005 Jetta Wagon (Spice Red)
Congratulations!

The T3's are not the legendary beast that the T1/T2 are. It's been consumerized to fit a broader market. Those V10's are nuts! Search Youtube for Touareg vs. tractor.

How many miles? Nice job on the 2004, no DPF. I'm just sayin'...

Treat that truck with care, it's fully capable of lots, but repairs are $$$$$!!

brnsgrbr

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GOLF GTI converted to GTD
Sweet! And a good deal. Even if repairs are expensive, the price you paid more than makes up for it IMO. Just get another credit card, so when the time comes...
Congrats. Sooo Jealous.