NW Biodiesel Forum! 3/13, 1-4PM

avantaholic

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Sportwagon.
I know this was already posted- thanks mobe, but I want to see if we can some real interest!

Last year (with a little more notice!) we had around 50-60 diesel vehicles, most of them TDIs, from all over the West. People came from BC, Canada, WA, OR, ID, and CA! It was great.

We will be meeting on March 13th (Saturday) at the Phinney Center, in Seattle. The indoor part of the event, speakers and booths, will run from 1-4PM- but we'll be able to start parking TDIs around 11AM.

This event last year featured a lot of great info about biodiesel, as well as a large GTG in the parking lot.

Biodiesel will be available as well.

Come on, TDIClub!!!

Drivbiwire (Pete) would you like to attend again this year?

More info can be found at: www.nwbiodiesel.org.

We would love to see you all,

Aaron
<font color="green"> </font> <font color="green"> </font>

Deception

Veteran Member
I'll try to make it down. I had a great time last year!

So will there be a wider variety of diesel-powered vehicles this year? Big pickups? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

alex wetmore

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
[ QUOTE ]
So will there be a wider variety of diesel-powered vehicles this year? Big pickups? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that there will probably be at least one Mercedes Sprinter van. There is one very close to Phinney Ridge which is running on B100.

I'll be there with my A4 Golf (and I expect that there will be many more of those too).

alex

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Looking at my work schedule, it seems I might be free that weekend. Sounds like a good time for a road trip.

Hey Jason, maybe we should hook up and start a convoy with any other BC'ers going down.

rlotz

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GLS, 2001, Silver
Has anyone made any fliers or informational cards for the GTG? Occasionally I run across another TDI in the parking garage and I'd like to leave some information about the event. It may even be fun to visit the local diesel pumps and stuff some in the gas card application holder. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don't have the skill or the desktop publishing software to make a really clean, elegant flier. But if no one else has something, or is working on something then I may see if I can dig up someone that can.

thanks!

rlotz

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GLS, 2001, Silver
[ QUOTE ]
is right on the top where it say "tdi card" next to the order.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know about the tdiclub ones. I'm looking for something specific to the NW biodiesel forum. Something that explains a bit about biodiesel and its benefits and includes the event details. Again, something to leave around diesel pumps or any diesel vehicle, not just TDIs.

michael.

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2K, silver
Should we meet @ the Fife rest stop again? It's just pass the 'Fife curve' heading north on I-5, really close to the truck scales.

michael.

alex wetmore

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone made any fliers or informational cards for the GTG?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know of anything.

If you make something please let us know. I'll publish it to the website (nwbiodiesel.org) and start carrying them around myself.

alex