Looking at a 2015 Golf WGN TDI S WhatYa think?

Copedawg

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta SE TDI 13.6K RIP:04 Jetta TDI 285K
Howdy Ya'll!
I'm looking at a used 2015 Golf Sport Wagon TDI with about 11K on the clock. (my 04 Jetta TDI is falling apart as we speak...engine still good but everything else is not)...time for an upgrade.
I know they've upgraded (if it is indeed an update) the emissions and that's about all I know about it. Does anyone know about what to look for...like anything specific to this year model and such?
Do people like them? Are people staying away from them? Any and all thoughts welcomed!
Thanks!

The Tortoise

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW Trendline - White
From what I've read the lighting package is really nice to have. But it comes with a sunroof that has been problematic for a few owners. I have the halogens and they're decent enough.

People who own them generally like them and they've proven to be well built.

IMO, the biggest hurdle to getting into a 2015 TDI is finding one that isn't massively overpriced. The new old stock that was sold in the spring turned out to be the best deal for the 2015's as the CPO versions are priced above what VW was selling the new ones for.

Copedawg

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta SE TDI 13.6K RIP:04 Jetta TDI 285K
From what I've read the lighting package is really nice to have. But it comes with a sunroof that has been problematic for a few owners. I have the halogens and they're decent enough.

People who own them generally like them and they've proven to be well built.

IMO, the biggest hurdle to getting into a 2015 TDI is finding one that isn't massively overpriced. The new old stock that was sold in the spring turned out to be the best deal for the 2015's as the CPO versions are priced above what VW was selling the new ones for.
Thanks for answering! I just bought a sedan....the WGN didnt have the options I wanted. Ive had it for about 6 hours now and I love it!
Thanks again for replying, my friend!