Oil and Air Filter Wars - Enter At Your Own risk!

car54

theGAME
TDI
2002 Jetta
Originally posted by valois:
need a reason to switch to foam?

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Being serious, rather than post pics of a hot girl as "reason to switch to foam", How about some true independent tests showing better flow and better efficiency at capturing dirt? That would be alot more of a reason for me.

S

SkyPup

That girl used foam instead of silicone, without foam, she would not be where she is today!

garrettp

Former Chip-Monk
TDI
2000 JEDI
Originally posted by car 54:

That would be alot more of a reason for me.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Matt, we do not have filters in stock for your '83 Volvo(PP1258). but if you want one, or ever actually own a TDI, let us know and we can order/ship one for/to you

car54

theGAME
TDI
2002 Jetta
Originally posted by garrettp:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by car 54:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Matt, we do not have filters in stock for your '83 Volvo(PP1258). but if you want one, or ever actually own a TDI, let us know and we can order/ship one for/to you
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure one of your cones would fit just fine. In fact I know the cone would fit, Ive tried before. But I'd never leave such a inefficient filter in place on my classic VW diesel.

I currently have a butchered PX panel filter given to me by someone who realized the seal was torn and leaking air installed on my generator. It works fine, but for my car I would never install somthing without any true proof that it functioned better.

garrettp

Former Chip-Monk
TDI
2000 JEDI
Originally posted by car 54:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by garrettp:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by car 54:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure one of your cones would fit just fine. In fact I know the cone would fit, Ive tried before. But I'd never leave such a inefficient filter in place on my classic VW diesel.

I currently have a butchered PX panel filter given to me by someone who realized the seal was torn and leaking air installed on my generator. It works fine, but for my car I would never install somthing without any true proof that it functioned better.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey, if a cone will fit then put a Viper on that sucker (so to speak
). although, no proof fluffy smurf XXXXXX......

Pressurized

TDI
Golf, 2000, Silver
Garrett,

There's most likely a form of l*m*n*r flow in the fuel line some good distance after the electric pump. So your saved, you can let this seep through your mind, like a calm and peaceful stream.