Mobile Malone Tuning Florida and Georgia

poppadoc

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 passat & jetta wagons
A ROD of Malone did a stage 1 on my b5,5 and I am very pleased and yes now I drive with a big smile on my face.

rkovacs

TDI
Black 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon
I got the 1.5 tune done at the last GTG on my 05 BEW, Andrew said I probalby gained close to 40hp, not sure how much torque but it was a lot. The car is a different beast now for sure. I am shifting a lot sooner than before because of all the usuable torque starting at 2K RPM. I think if I short shift my MPG will increase. My motor is stock except for the Colt Stage 2 cam and the South Bend Stage 2 clutch. Think I need to dyno it now!

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
Hi guys, I'm in Connecticut right now and will be heading back to Georgia soon!

If anyone wants in tune let me know, I can stop by if you live between New York and Georgia.

Florida trip in two weeks!

Omonigan

TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
I live 30 mins north of Atlanta. Are you going to be in the area any time soon? Looking for a stage 2 Malone.

TDI
'00 GOLF
Tunes, get them while they are Mobile
:)

Really, I visit clients at home or office, get a tune while you work, test drive on a lunch break :D

BUT!!!!
This is coming to an end on Wednesday.

I'll be in Tennessee tomorrow, (Sunday) if anyone want a tune please let me know.
Ok, I missed the mobile Wagon tune and I'm in for the remote. Any chance on another mobile, this season?

Cheers

TDI_Brad

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat TDI SEL
Newsboys I see you will be in SC in January and I have been thinking about getting my 12 passat tuned. But am worried about how a stage 1.5 tune with DSG will effect my mileage under normal driving. This is my first deisle and I bought it for mileage but want some power from it too. What can you do for me?

kickice24

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI DSG
Thanks again for tuning ours at Fixxfest. Definitely will hit you up as soon as we can get the DSG tune done. I can see why it's needed.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Hi there, our CR tunes will not cause any reduced MPG under normal driving, but your right foot can :D

Most people have the same, or slightly better fuel MPG after they get through the excitement of the first couple tanks.

Newsboys I see you will be in SC in January and I have been thinking about getting my 12 passat tuned. But am worried about how a stage 1.5 tune with DSG will effect my mileage under normal driving. This is my first deisle and I bought it for mileage but want some power from it too. What can you do for me?

TDI_Brad

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat TDI SEL
Thanks again. I got your email this morning didnt realize you were one in the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.9glstdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 passat waggon BHW PD
when will you be in the greater Jacksonville area or Brunswick. It';s a diesel after all haha. 2005 BEW PD with almost 200k on stock every thing with up to date maintenance and an 09a auto 300 ftlb rumored max tq number what is the best option for me?

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Mobile tuning is pretty much coming to a stop, I'll still go to G2Gs and large events. The only trip I have planned to Florida (right now) is FixxFest in November. We're opening a new parts shop, lift and dynojet in a few weeks in Dallas, GA.
:D:D:D

I do have rental:
Tune loaders
DSG tools
VCDS tools

Last edited: