TDIFest 2010, Where will it be?

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
;)

That's old news though... gotta wait for the wedding, now. Should we turn it into a GTG? :eek:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Growler said:
I agree, Make it a GTG and I Will be there.
:D That's nice to hear. :cool: I will have to discuss this possibility with you-know-who. :)

goTDIcandy

Veteran Member
TDI
white 05 Golf
yes - there's another <whitetdi> out there even on this thread or the 09fest thread. My car runs much better on BD (its candy) and it's white and my mind likes to play mindgames, so the change kept me amused for awhile! ;0
Kristina

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Moncton!

Now... Would you make the effort to drive to the maritimes?

owr084

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Passat GLS, 2005, Stonehenge Gray
VeeDubTDI said:
I just got back from Chicago and scouting out our idea for a host hotel. I liked what I saw, and we will be submitting a proposal on November 1st. :)

If you're interested in offering your assistance with the event, please contact us at tdifest@tdiclub.com so that we can include you in the proposal. Please be sure to include any pertinent contact information, such as your TDIClub username, real name, phone number, email address, and your approximate location. Also, feel free to include any information that may help us in sorting through volunteer assignments, like past event planning history and/or areas of interest. :cool:

-Lawson
Well?

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Well, I was wrong about the date. Apparently it's due on November 9th and we're supposed to wait for some "new document" to be emailed to us before we write it up. :confused:

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
VeeDubTDI said:
Well, I was wrong about the date. Apparently it's due on November 9th and we're supposed to wait for some "new document" to be emailed to us before we write it up. :confused:
I would help out for a Chi-town fest. I would going back to my birthplace.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Proposal submitted! :cool:

Another week to wait until the announcement.

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
Well i wont be at TDIFest 2010. I just found out that I will be in a wedding back in Wis that weekend. You all have fun without me where ever it is.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
jettafock said:
Well i wont be at TDIFest 2010. I just found out that I will be in a wedding back in Wis that weekend. You all have fun without me where ever it is.
Bummer Fockle! we'll miss you. have fun at the wedding, and don't forget to take notes for your own! :p

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Portland, OR has also submitted a proposal. we patiently await word of the results and wish the best of luck to all groups who've worked hard to get a proposal together. :0)

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Yup, Bids are due today and I have received the two I was expecting (Portland, OR and Chicago, IL). If there is some who never corresponded before about a fest, you only have 10 hours left.
Tomorrow the hard work begins...Working through these proposals to decide where next years fest will be....