11k mile 2011 BMW 335D M-Sport

02_TDI_FireMan

TDI
03 Golf
I know this isn’t the BMW car sales page, but I happen to acquire this car. It has been garage kept its whole life. I have a full and perfect car fax of all maintenance done at Palm Beach dealer. Again, it is like brand new with one. 2011 BMW 335D M-Sport. The 335D M-Sport was a one year car and only 769 were imported to the US from what BMW guys say. 11k true documented original miles. It is like a new car inside. Navigation , Upgraded Harmon Carson sound system . Both front seat have power and heat. Brand new Brigestone tires. No curbage on the rims etc. I am asking $28,000. I really want to tear off the emission and do the intake , computer, pipes , abc delete etc. If that is done these cars dump at 300-400 HP and between 500-600 ft lbs of torque. I just feel guilty taking a basically new car and making a beast out of it. I honestly don’t think there is another M-Sport out there with 11,000 original miles? Call me or text Kevon 561-735-1540

2000alhVW

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf
I was seriously on the market for a 335d about a month ago. You have to search a bit harder for them, as there aren't many out there.

Cool find

InfoSec

Veteran Member
Nice car. Basically, a brand new car if it only has 11K miles on it. Wow. I saw an identical car on ebay a few months back w/ 24k miles and it sold for only $14,500, though. Good luck with the sale and asking price.

CleverUserName

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 OZ Cruze CTD & 2010 JSW 6MT & 2017 GMC Canyon CCLB ATX 2.8 Duramax
Who wants to bet this is the 335D in question?

2000alhVW

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf
Who wants to bet this is the 335D in question?
Jeez. Well done! Good research.

I was gonna comment how ridiculous the price was, but I thought I should be more polite.
In my previous message, I had typed out "I think $28k is probably 1.5-2x what the car is worth, but you do you, man.
Not sure why anyone would pay that much money for a '11 335d when you can get a '14-'15 328d for less money..."

but I deleted it in attempt to be nice. Oh well.

If that's the same car, it's a horrible attempt at a flip...

CleverUserName

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 OZ Cruze CTD & 2010 JSW 6MT & 2017 GMC Canyon CCLB ATX 2.8 Duramax
Jeez. Well done! Good research.
I was gonna comment how ridiculous the price was, but I thought I should be more polite.
In my previous message, I had typed out "I think $28k is probably 1.5-2x what the car is worth, but you do you, man.
Not sure why anyone would pay that much money for a '11 335d when you can get a '14-'15 328d for less money..."
but I deleted it in attempt to be nice. Oh well.
If that's the same car, it's a horrible attempt at a flip...
Of course it's the same car. How many Black/Black 2011 335D M-Sport w/ 11k Miles do you think exist in FL? I'd bet my first born that there is only one...

It looks nice. I would have offered the dealership $16K for it. Driving around in that thing would be SWEET!

But the OP should have waited a couple months before trying to flip it here. That way it wouldn't be so easy to find in the Google cache.

InfoSec

Veteran Member
Yeah, apparently the 335d actually puts out more torque than any other 3 series, even the M3, which is pretty impressive to think about.
I had an '11, sold it b/c I couldn't get out of my neighborhood in the winter. Bought and then built the Jetta that's in my signature, just sold that, and bought a '10 335d that is pretty well built to the hilt w/ JR 2.8, supporting accessories, smancy wheels/tires, Water/meth, etc. Can't wait to drive it. Should be around 400hp/600tq. We'll see... Gonna get me some big turbos and cams from Mr. Matt W in the near future, and some other doo-dads. These are just awesome cars.

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
I had an '11, sold it b/c I couldn't get out of my neighborhood in the winter. Bought and then built the Jetta that's in my signature, just sold that, and bought a '10 335d that is pretty well built to the hilt w/ JR 2.8, supporting accessories, smancy wheels/tires, Water/meth, etc. Can't wait to drive it. Should be around 400hp/600tq. We'll see... Gonna get me some big turbos and cams from Mr. Matt W in the near future, and some other doo-dads. These are just awesome cars.
Never had any trouble in the winter with my 335d getting around. Spent many days driving in Minneapolis, Chicago, KC, Kalamazoo, and Milwaukee in the snow, the traction control definitely does a great job. It feels as confident in slick conditions as my 328xi.

I never had an opportunity to drive it in snow deeper than the height of the lower valance, though.

Regarding the big power build on your 2010, I'm a bit jealous. I stopped at JR 2.5 on both my 335d and my X5d, always wondered how much more fun 2.8 would be with supporting hardware like turbos and w/m. You're gonna need racing slicks to get that power to the ground :)

Last edited:

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
Yeah, apparently the 335d actually puts out more torque than any other 3 series, even the M3, which is pretty impressive to think about.
If only they would have come out of the factory with a 6 spd mt :(

trekkar

Veteran Member
TDI
05 bug,02 golf
I always looked for one of these. So how much does it cost to make this car close to 400 hp and 600tq?