looking for reverse gear and 1 and 2 slider O2J

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta and 99.5 Golf, 2015 Passat TDI,BMW 2
like a title says I'm building tranny and I am missing those parts, anybody got them and would like to sell them separately pls let me know thxs ahead

jettawreck

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Jetta and 2003 Jetta
like a title says I'm building tranny and I am missing those parts, anybody got them and would like to sell them separately pls let me know thxs ahead
I have them, but from a 1.8 02J tranny. Ratios may be different, if it matters for your use. If interested let me know.

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
Wow! Like JettaWreck, I have the same thing. Unfortunately, it's laying in the junk pile and no doubt rusty as it was disassembled. I never thought anyone would have a need for anything out of that tranny.

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta and 99.5 Golf, 2015 Passat TDI,BMW 2
that I do not know if 1.8t tranny reverse and 1 and 2 slider will work for the 02j alh manual tranny??

jettawreck

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Jetta and 2003 Jetta
Wow! Like JettaWreck, I have the same thing. Unfortunately, it's laying in the junk pile and no doubt rusty as it was disassembled. I never thought anyone would have a need for anything out of that tranny.
Hi Andy!
Mine is in good clean shape, it's been in my shed on a shelf in a box since we took it apart. I think I have the complete tranny all there except one half of the case has an ugly hole in it from an axle that came apart.

MAXRPM, if you can find an answer to the fitment and what the ratio difference (if any, on the gear sets-I know the final drive ratio is different) make me a reasonable low offer. I have no real use for these and will probably never get around to listing the parts on line/bay.