General Discussion Forum

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
I’m working on some ideas to resolve the issues with the General discussion area, which I hope will satisfy most people. I am also working on some technical issues as well. Please be patient, give me some time and not make off topic posts until this is resolved.

Thanks

Fred

dparnell

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????---the courtesy of a reply would be appreciated. As Garret said " this place is starting to stink".

------------------
Forum's only distributor for nasty pills and suppositories

S

SkyPup

Yeah, now Ric is posting his disinformation on every forum in the book, it was better when he stayed in the low IQ section where he simply dominates.

Ric Woodruff

BANNED, Ric went to Coventry.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SkyPup:
Yeah, now Ric is posting his disinformation on every forum in the book, it was better when he stayed in the low IQ section where he simply dominates.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have always done that, since day one! LOL!

BTW: A General Discussion forum should be open for everything except for stuff in bad taste, i.e. "How do you wipe", etc.

------------------
Ric Woodruff

I'm not cheap... I just
know a good bargain
when I see one!

1998 Jetta TDI Custom Sport

S

SkyPup

Ric's having an identity crisis
He can't stand it without the Survey Forum!
lol

Ric Woodruff

BANNED, Ric went to Coventry.
I can survey at will - if I wanted to do a survey on "How often do you rotate your tires", I would do it in the General Maintenance section.