Aron

TDI
2005 Passat Wagon GL, Silver
Clean 2005 Passat GL Wagon
~95,000 miles
Silver with grey leatherette interior
Chainless@ 50,000 miles as well as timing belt, water pump, and mounts
Michelins with good tread
Pretty much stock with the exception of Alpine CD player, boost gauge w/pod on steering column, and insulation added on the floor for noise reduction.
Couple scratches/small dents, no rust, South Florida car - Fort Lauderdale
Runs fine, all maintenance records, never in an accident
$6,700 or best offer
Between NADA, Edmunds, and Black Book the values differ significantly, any feedback on pricing would be appreciated.
Email with any questions: aronr at bellsouth dot net

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
Has the transmission had any maintenance (fluid changes)? Who did the delete, or does it have the geared BSM?

I think you are on the money with that price, at that # of miles, and a wagon.

As with all threads, pictures sell cars. Any chance of posting some up?

I suspect you'll sell the car, however pics will reduce the # of tire kickers and lowballers. :D

Aron

TDI
2005 Passat Wagon GL, Silver
FS 2005 TDI Passat

Has the transmission had any maintenance (fluid changes)? Who did the delete, or does it have the geared BSM?
I think you are on the money with that price, at that # of miles, and a wagon.
As with all threads, pictures sell cars. Any chance of posting some up?
I suspect you'll sell the car, however pics will reduce the # of tire kickers and lowballers. :D
Good point about the pictures and thanks for the feedback. For some reason I have not been able to figure that one out - pics need to be linked to a website/web address? Any serious lookers I'll be glad to email some pictures.
The local dealer Gunther VW performed the balance shaft mods under warranty at 50,000 miles. At the same time the timing belt, water pump, and bad mounts were replaced. Also the transmission fluid changed during the modification/upgrade.

truman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Passat Variant, Still miss the 03JW
It should sell easily at that price. I have 160k on mine and I would have to think real hard about letting it go for 6700. I hope it goes to a good home.
GLWS