Status
Not open for further replies.

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
SOLD

Hello again fellow TDI'ers.

Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa.

It would be my pleasure to pick you up from Phila Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ

I am happy to offer a vehicle that came in to us! I am looking for a home for a well taken serviced on time 2012 VW Passat SE TDI w/ Sunroof and with DSG.

It is a 1 owner and clean Carfax report! Taking a look at CarFax will show you the vehicle was purchased new here at Burlington VW and was serviced here at Burlington VW

Order Configuration

Model Year 2012
Model A3237M PASSAT TDI SE W/SUNROOF 2.0L AUTO
Exterior Color 2R2R PLATINUM GRAY METALLIC
Interior Color MR MOONROCK GRAY LEATHERETTE
Options BKM PASSAT MAT KIT - RUBBER MATS (SET OF 4), TRUNK
SAWSUBSTITUTE SALAMANCA WHEEL

1VWBN7A3XCC076613

It has 40k miles on her.

We have performed the safety check and all fluid changes on her to be ready to go!

Here is our link on our website with the CarFax report and 31 pictures! Sorry about the rain!

http://www.burlingtonvw.com/VehicleDetails/certified-2012-Volkswagen-Passat-TDI_SE_w%2FSunroof-Burlington-NJ/2375196713

We offer this vehicle with a 2yr or 24k mile certified pre-owned warranty and it qualifes for a VW Drive Easy extended service contract at an additional cost!

It being a CPO, it also qualifies for real low interest rates.

I am offering this vehicle for $20491 plus $298.40 doc fee plus $8 temp tag

As always, the only thing I ask to take advantage of one of my deals is to place a small donation to the TDIClub

Thanks again for the consideration.

Last edited:

shelton823

TDI
2010 Jetta Wagon & The Big One 7.3L
Wish I knew the status of my total loss...

My 2010 Jetta TDI 100K(still under extended warranty bought from you) was struck by a suicidal deer at 75mph. Body shop thinks it is probably not going to be repaired.

So even though I always hope for the best for your sales...I may be looking for a potential Passat upgrade so if it is still available when I hear the end result on mine we will talk.

Best,
Bob Shelton

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
My 2010 Jetta TDI 100K(still under extended warranty bought from you) was struck by a suicidal deer at 75mph. Body shop thinks it is probably not going to be repaired.

So even though I always hope for the best for your sales...I may be looking for a potential Passat upgrade so if it is still available when I hear the end result on mine we will talk.

Best,
Bob Shelton
Thank You Bob,

I hope and trust you made it thru OK!?

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.